Sideshow friends.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sephiroth1990

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey freaks,
I know this isn't a self help board or anything. Been little down lately, want a new car and haven't been able to afford one( a mustang). Been canceling statues just to help save up. Got a long list of failed relationships. Few friends. My attempts at building carriers kinda falter as well. I know, I know, this guy wants a pity party, but not really. I was really gonna say You guys rock i love coming unto the board and nerding it up. sometimes this place makes me feel less alone. Been writing books, Its my passion but not a lot of people think its realistic. I tried a few police process but only made it all the way to end to not get picked for the academy. Just wanted to vent a little bit, if anyone wants to donate me a 2015 Mustang let me know :lol hit me up on this thread I'll talk cars, guns, statues, comics, video games or anything.

I'm mustang fan through and through. I'm also a valet at a hotel and get to drive cars regularly so I do know for a fact that i like Mustangs better.

Mustangs only exist before 1978. Those cancer cars from the 80s and 90s are horrible, full of STDs and generic cigarette smoke. And Richard Hammond is the only person interested in the abortion rebirth of the design in the modern age.

I'm mustang fan through and through. I'm also a valet at a hotel and get to drive cars regularly so I do know for a fact that i like Mustangs better.

I'd like the new Mustangs. I even built one on the Ford site. :lol

I would LOVE a '66 or '67 Mustang. My brother had a '67.

I know this isn't a self help board or anything. Been little down lately, want a new car and haven't been able to afford one( a mustang). Been canceling statues just to help save up. Got a long list of failed relationships. Few friends. My attempts at building carriers kinda falter as well. I know, I know, this guy wants a pity party, but not really. I was really gonna say You guys rock i love coming unto the board and nerding it up. sometimes this place makes me feel less alone. Been writing books, Its my passion but not a lot of people think its realistic. I tried a few police process but only made it all the way to end to not get picked for the academy. Just wanted to vent a little bit, if anyone wants to donate me a 2015 Mustang let me know :lol hit me up on this thread I'll talk cars, guns, statues, comics, video games or anything.

1527.gif

I like all of the models 2005 up. the 2015 ones are sick, Camaro's have horrible visibility and the interior is kinda lackluster in my opinion. Now mustang interior isnt that great unless were talking the 2015 models. but compared to my kia id take about anything :lol

Hmmm I thought this was a thread about making friends here :rotfl
Anyway I sent some requests to you guys :hi5:

I like this place, I have 4 really good close friends I met here..... that I love talking to and I've gotten pretty close with one of them so yeah :clap good times
oh and just to add to the car convo..... Camaro over Mustang :woo

I've got an 06 GT. I might trade it in on a used Cobra next year.

If I was a millionaire I would totally give you your mustang. Good deeds pay it forward [emoji6]

lol thanks man, Ill get one eventually. Patience is the game. I do like the challengers to, they got that sick 70's muscle feel.

Back