Sideshow Freaks Celebration 6 Party Aug 25, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a problem.

I am going to make a rule this time though. Only board members are eligible to win prizes since there will be fewer prizes this year. I hope everyone will understand.

I better have my wife sign up quick! :panic::rotfl

I might have to go if I can get a ride. How far is the Ale House from the convention center? Also, what do the shirts look like? I missed if it was posted.

I hate to be so quick but I will need to cut off the shirt orders tonight at midnight EST. Please let me know if you'd like a shirt. I may order extras but I'm not going to guarantee it.

I'll take payment after the order is complete.

I might have to go if I can get a ride. How far is the Ale House from the convention center? Also, what do the shirts look like? I missed if it was posted.

The Ale House is about 5 blocks from the Rosen but most likely I will be moving the location to the bar inside of the Rosen.

Here's the final image for the shirt:

FreaksShirt.gif

Reminder: the cut off for the Freaks Party shirt order is tonight at midnight EST. Please let me know if you'd like a shirt. I may order extras but I'm not going to guarantee it.

I'll take payment after the order is complete.

Can we see if non-attendees may want in so we can up the order or no?

There is no reason to up the order with the company I'm going through and honestly with less than 2 weeks left till the con I'll be pushing even getting them in time.

I will be ordering the shirts today and buying 2 extra XL shirts. First come first served on the 2 extras.

Last edited:
I need that XL! I was late! I'm ashamed of myself for not checking here every day. My damn life needs to let me goof off more.

I need that XL! I was late! I'm ashamed of myself for not checking here every day. My damn life needs to let me goof off more.

I've got you on the list for the final extra XL.

I'll be attending with my fiance so add me to the list. I'll take an XL shirt if there are any left.

I've got you waitlisted SLF as Swabie took my last extra. I haven't started taking payments yet so if anyone drops out you'll be first on the list.

I will provide payment details tonight. I wanted to make sure I received the shirts in first and everything was good before I took payment.

Back