Sideshow Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Priority Pre-Orders Begin Next Monday
Newsletter subscribers who qualify will be given an opportunity to 'Priority Pre-Order' (1) Exclusive Firefly 12-inch Figure, on Monday, November 30th, 2009, from 10:00AM to 12:00PM (Pacific Time). The Exclusive edition of this 12-inch Figure will be priced at $124.99 USD. There will be a regular edition of this item priced at $119.99 offered AFTER the Exclusive editions sells through. Collectors will be given a choice to Pre-Order this item through one full payment or through the multiple payment option of FLEXPay. This two hour Pre-Order window is only available to 'Priority Pre-Order' members, but if any items remain available to purchase after this member Pre-Order window, then these will be offered to the general public. Remember, all purchases made through Sideshowcollectibles.com earn Sideshow Rewards points, good for future purchases through our store!

this is a very cool firefly, love those goggles and all the goodies that he comes with

we should keep this thread for the people that like it ... and the other for the ones who dont

I liked it and ordered it.

Thats not to say there isn't plenty wrong though :)

But still, I do like it.

Public board people can post where they like.

Anyway, like with King, I will get the figure, but the excitement went from 11 to 6.

no where near as stoked for him as i was storm shadow but i'll still order him.

Nostalgia took a bit of a hit with his uniform but there's no denying that he still looks badass so he's got that going for him. Personally I'd rather have the green gun and walkie-talkie/detonator than a perfect translation of his outfit so at least SSC wins in that regard.

I'm still not sure if I'll get him, I've got a specific theme in mind for my collection that I'm not sure FF would fit into yet. We'll see.

I didn't order him, so they'll probably change him into a figure I want now. That's life. I'll just end up paying Storm Shadow prices for him too. Atleast he'll be fixed.

I've said my peace though. If you guys want him, all the more power to you.

I liked it and ordered it.

Thats not to say there isn't plenty wrong though :)

But still, I do like it.

I didn't order him, so they'll probably change him into a figure I want now. That's life. I'll just end up paying Storm Shadow prices for him too. Atleast he'll be fixed.

I've said my peace though. If you guys want him, all the more power to you.

He's not up for order until Monday.

By the time I got to IJ's post...I was ????ting all over myself thinking that I had somehow misunderstood...and subsequently missed...the time for the pre-order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back