Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha. No way!!! It would be awesome to have his breathing.
That alone wouldn't make someone a weirdo, at least not in my books.
Though I guess it is subjective...but where I'm from people are generally accepting of such things ;)

On to the real matter, Vader 1/4 scale!!!

The breathing would be awesome. Wouldn't be interested in anything else. Unless maybe there was a string you could pull in the back that would make vader say his catch phrases.

If you can happily give up $250 for a doll, you're smack bang in the middle of Weirdsville already.

This whole 1/6 movement is going to end in a massive online intervention with tears, loss of bladder control and cries of "Father!"

The sound on the probe droid is pretty cool but annoying that it's about 2 seconds long.

I used to heap scorn on lights and sounds for figures. Then the Probe Droid arrived and I play with the sound and lights over and over giggling like a little boy. Totally serious.:yess:

Though I guess it is subjective...but where I'm from people are generally accepting of such things ;)

Would be epic if it would be wired, and with an ON/OFF switch. I HATE having to ****ing press the buttons over and over. Just let me hear it when I want and turn it off when I'm done with it.

Sound effects? No. How old are you? Some of you people seem determined to make collectors of figures look like weirdos.

Vader breathing effect is one of the coolest thing in star wars universe mate, very iconic. And other than that maybe HT will do light up lightsaber withsound effect just like cinemaquette did. Thats legendary awesome ....

Vader breathing effect is one of the coolest thing in star wars universe mate, very iconic. And other than that maybe HT will do light up lightsaber withsound effect just like cinemaquette did. Thats legendary awesome ....

What he said!! good post...

Exactly!!! Glad some of you guys are with me on this.

Yeah all good and great but how many times you will use it?
Plus the downside that it would be much more expensive then the Sideshow Darth Vader.

I like the quiet. Any figures I have that already have the sound, I never use.
I'd rather have the sounds come from a special figure base/stand if they were to include them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sound effects? No. How old are you? Some of you people seem determined to make collectors of figures look like weirdos.

The breathing would be awesome. Wouldn't be interested in anything else. Unless maybe there was a string you could pull in the back that would make vader say his catch phrases.

What he said!! good post...

Exactly!!! Glad some of you guys are with me on this.

Yeah all good and great but how many times you will use it?
Plus the downside that it would be much more expensive then the Sideshow Darth Vader.

I have the solution. It'd be cheaper than having Hot Toys install sound effects.

Get an alcoholic tramp to stand next to your Vader.

I like the quiet.

Send him back to his park bench when not required.

:lecture

Personally, if I were to sell mine on the boards, I'd just be looking to recoup the cost (so $275.00 w/shipping I paid). Either that or see what you can get on e.Bay. Can always list it with a BIN of $325.00 or something and see what happens.

Back