Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I can't believe they would take the time in the warehouse to open and inspect before shipping. There's a billion examples on the boards of people getting defective replacements (especially in regards to statues and in one-off situations where it would actually make sense for them to check before paying for shipping, again). Suppose they did that for everyone, they'd get totally backlogged. Think they're just humouring people when they say they'll make a note for the warehouse or whatever. I know it's not possible to even combine shipping on two separate flexpay items going out on the same day, so them checking a figure seems implausible to me.

I just want to be safe that's all. That option was offered to me so I said sure.

I received my exclusive and the "tusk" on the left side was missing (and I could not find it in the box). The Vader head was turned slightly to the left, and there did not seem to be enough gap between the head and the top plastic tray. I contacted SSC for a replacement tusk and they said they would send a replacement head. After inspection - and acceptance- of the replacement head, I am to send proof of the destruction of the original.

Send them this:
sw-luke-vader-helmet.png

Keep 'em (pix) fl0wing!!! Ironically, haven't heard anything about my vader! Neither updates nor apologies from SSC. Oh, well... if it wasn't for the EX... *Sigh* This is really looking bleak as it's going to be a long weekend for me. Good thing I'm going down south to spend my lo0ong weekend! Thanks again, SSC!

I just hope our Vaders aren't still on a boat.:horror

:lol

well like i said yesterday... i spoke w/ someone on live chat asking about when they would ship... she said there was some delay with their shipment being held up at customs or something and that they would be shipping towards the end of the month. my order was charged and says shipping soon fyi...

Nazgul we are in the same boat. :duff

well like i said yesterday... i spoke w/ someone on live chat asking about when they would ship... she said there was some delay with their shipment being held up at customs or something and that they would be shipping towards the end of the month. my order was charged and says shipping soon fyi...

Boats gonna' boat.:( :lol

Congrats to those who finally got notice and will get to you on Tuesday. I'm still hoping on getting my notice sometime today. :impatient:
Hope my pack out isn't making a difference.

Got my shipping notice, yay. Vader and Mythos Fett on the same day. Holee ****. Can't wait for Wednesday.

Back