Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not getting my hopes up on this one till i see the final product why would sideshow make him a mashup between esb and rotj its 2012 and with the internet nothing about the props can be hidden from us ?

Their are so many diffrences between the two of them ive been able to spot the diffrences since I was 7 and im 28 now.Unless they include the parts to make both of them now that would be cool.

Im not getting my hopes up on this one till i see the final product why would sideshow make him a mashup between esb and rotj its 2012 and with the internet nothing about the props can be hidden from us ?

Their are so many diffrences between the two of them ive been able to spot the diffrences since I was 7 and im 28 now.Unless they include the parts to make both of them now that would be cool.

images

He looked about the same to me in all the movies when I watched them as a kid, and still does to this day, but I don't know.

I can't really tell the difference between ESB & ROTJ except the High gloss in Jedi, But I do remember when I was a kid seeing difference from ANH to ESB

differences that a toy may reflect:
Three coinslots on jedi version are outlined in
black were they light up (medicom vcd vader is painted this way)
There are two tiny white switches around the four toggles
vs three on the esb version, (this is a detail that doesn't exist on anh)
on Empire reveal mask, the sides that cover the ears are part of the neck" brace"

Differences collectibles may not reflect:
Roj masl, bottom lip is thicker,
dome flares out a bit more...i think, I could b wrong about that one,, it seems like it, but everything in jedi seems wider in the film:)
Paint differs ever so slightly on face

The shoulder armour on jedi version always flush w chest armour, never goes beneath lyk empire

There are probably more like on the soft parts, but i'm not too keen.....i know that in the snow, vaders tunic is very short reaches just below the knee...i don't know if there are differences in the pleats on his tunic on his sides...

Armour even glossier on jedi

differences that a toy may reflect:
Three coinslots on jedi version are outlined in
black were they light up (medicom vcd vader is painted this way)
There are two tiny white switches around the four toggles
vs three on the esb version, (this is a detail that doesn't exist on anh)
on Empire reveal mask, the sides that cover the ears are part of the neck" brace"

Differences collectibles may not reflect:
Roj masl, bottom lip is thicker,
dome flares out a bit more...i think, I could b wrong about that one,, it seems like it, but everything in jedi seems wider in the film:)
Paint differs ever so slightly on face

The shoulder armour on jedi version always flush w chest armour, never goes beneath lyk empire

There are probably more like on the soft parts, but i'm not too keen.....i know that in the snow, vaders tunic is very short reaches just below the knee...i don't know if there are differences in the pleats on his tunic on his sides...

Armour even glossier on jedi

I have always been curious as to why such inconsequential details make a difference to some people.

Back