Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the shoulders up, he looks good, and I like his boots. I would need to see more pics I guess. On a related note, THIS was the best pose they could get?

"OK, here's what I want, I want you to pose Vader as if he had just left a buffet and is lacing up a boot when someone angers him"

This is how Will Farrell would look if he dressed up as DV on Halloween. Go ahead, drink it all in :)

Will there be a Sideshow Exclusive version? (Hope not as we get shafted on customs tax!)

If so, what could they possibly add extra to the figure?

An alternate head?

A coffee cup?

darth_coffee_2.jpg

"Yes. I always have my coffee when I watch a choking, you know that."

I don't currently have any 1/6 Vader in my collection so I will definitely buy this .....

Waiting for the full reveal and price information now.

Me too, I was so desperate I almost ordered the Medicom "needs a sammich version", but after seeing the horrible paint apps on a figure thats 95% black, I had to pass. :monkey2

:pfft: :rotfl:lol

Yeah I know, guess I was too fast with my typing. :slap

We need more pictures now! Can't wait to see them!! :impatient:

Oh, I knew what you meant, I'm excited about more pics too, but I am afraid of myself nitpicking the figure to death. But its going to be my first Vader, so I already know I'm going to be critical. :monkey2

Oh, I knew what you meant, I'm excited about more pics too, but I am afraid of myself nitpicking the figure to death. But its going to be my first Vader, so I already know I'm going to be critical. :monkey2

Yeah I feel that too because this is also my first Vader.

No matter what, I am going to get him. He is just too important to pass on because we might not see another Vader in another few years' time at least.

Will there be a Sideshow Exclusive version? (Hope not as we get shafted on customs tax!)

If so, what could they possibly add extra to the figure?

An alternate head?

A coffee cup?

darth_coffee_2.jpg

"Yes. I always have my coffee when I watch a choking, you know that."

A force choke hand. Or something along that line. :lol

Guess you were a little premature, no picking nits yet...

Except this, which I think technically is just him making fun of you... :dunno

and also....

ITS MAY FORF SIDESHOWS PLEEZ GIF US PROPER SHOWINGS AT MULTIPLE ANGLES AND **** CAVITEE SHOTZ!!11

Noob. GTFO.

:pfft: :rotfl:lol

Yeah I know, guess I was too fast with my typing. :slap

We need more pictures now! Can't wait to see them!! :impatient:

:lol :1-1:

Last edited:
There are pictures up? Where? Please don't say it's the shadow picture everyone is talking about?

If it is Vader that goes up today. I will order it. But should I keep Darth Malgus also? Hmm

What is a Sith to do?

There are pictures up? Where? Please don't say it's the shadow picture everyone is talking about?
If it is Vader that goes up today. I will order it. But should I keep Darth Malgus also? Hmm

What is a Sith to do?

Yep, so far thats it. :(

I like the drape/looseness of the suit. Like the body is a bit slimmer. Helmet looks like all kinds of win so far.:yess:

Vader goes up for preorder on may 23rd ( my birthday! yay!).

That pic is all we're getting today. we might get more pictures next week.

Thouse fo you saying 250+ for this?
You're smoking too much hobbit leaf.

185, or so, AT MOST.

There is NOTHING about this figure, Even with the reveal mask that should make it that much. He is no more, or less complicated a figure than Malgus, who has NO reuseable parts, and came in at 185. SOME of him is a rehash, saving Sideshow some development dollars.

Exclusive will be his severed hand. OR an alternate "light up" base, that is the Hologram floor panel from ESB.

Sideshow shouldn't have shown that silhouette pic. They should have just show the preview pic today and that's it... This way all you whinny little girls wouldn't have sad faces. :lol

Back