Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow shouldn't have shown that silhouette pic. They should have just show the preview pic today and that's it... This way all you whinny little girls wouldn't have sad faces. :lol

:goodpost::exactly: Even though I realize I'm one of the whinny little girls with sad faces of which you speak, I also realize, you are right. :lol

Vader goes up for preorder on may 23rd ( my birthday! yay!).

That pic is all we're getting today. we might get more pictures next week.

Thouse fo you saying 250+ for this?
You're smoking too much hobbit leaf.

185, or so, AT MOST.

There is NOTHING about this figure, Even with the reveal mask that should make it that much. He is no more, or less complicated a figure than Malgus, who has NO reuseable parts, and came in at 185. SOME of him is a rehash, saving Sideshow some development dollars.

Exclusive will be his severed hand. OR an alternate "light up" base, that is the Hologram floor panel from ESB.

If there was a figure you were going to break the $200 mark with, it would be Vader.

I think $199.99 to $219.99, depending on the bells and whistles.

If they were add a second headsculpt i like it to be a battle damaged shaw sculpt for the exclusive .

darthvaderx.jpg

Looks good to me. :D

:goodpost::exactly: Even though I realize I'm one of the whinny little girls with sad faces of which you speak, I also realize, you are right. :lol

:exactly: :lol:rotfl

Btw, consider this bought already! :yess:

:lol :duff

If there was a figure you were going to break the $200 mark with, it would be Vader.

I think $199.99 to $219.99, depending on the bells and whistles.

Vader with bells and whistles would be badass, but how would he blow a whistle through his mask? :confused:

God damn. That's pure sex... Take a Rainman figure and stick it right up your asses, this is what 1/6th is all about. :lecture

Lmao? Wtf is with the Rainman hate in a Darth Vader thread? I'm just hoping we don't have a Boba Fett chest BOX problem.

And c'mon Flosi... you shouldn't be belittling the customizers in our community. Some of them are trying to make a living out of it. I personally love and own Rainman figures, and I truly believe they're among the top tier in quality for figures nobody else will make.

Looks like a statue, like the wrinkles and folds in the suit. Which is good, I suppose, considering the details.

But, I'm pretty happy with my ANH Vader. This one needs to seriously wow me for the $200+ they will undoubtedly ask for.

I would love to be wrong, but I will be shocked if he's listed for anything less than $200.

If the height is in scale with HT Luke I think I'll be in. Not too enthused about the baggy looking sleeves, but I can get over it. Extra points if it comes with BD accessories or a Sebastian shaw head

Back