Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Darth Vader PF??? MAY 4TH?

This has got to be the 1/6th ROTJ fig previewed at SDCC last year right?

C'mon man... oh wait... you joined in April of 2012.

Sit down and let me tell you a story of a fierce warrior named General Grievous...

Lets agree to disagree. Hamill just never looked like a world beater at any time in the original trilogy. Hamill continued to be short guy with a voice that was too high pitched all through the trilogy. Christensen always looked more like he can kick some butt than Hamill.

I was right, wasn't I. You were born after 1990, weren't you. :tap

I'll be quite satisfied with pics right now, hell at least it's something to look at rather than speculate in the dark.

Hamill just never looked like a world beater at any time in the original trilogy. Hamill continued to be short guy with a voice that was too high pitched all through the trilogy. Christensen always looked more like he can kick some butt than Hamill.

:monkey4

I always found the guy playing Ben Kenobi to be unbelievable. He never looked like a guy would have a chance against Vader. He always looked old and insignificant to me. The guy playing Obi-Wan looked the part more than the old guy playing Ben. I guess people are biased in favor of the original trilogy so they over look things.

:lol

Anyways, it's Star Wars day here in Australia, I want pics!

Last edited:
Yeah, that was damn cool. :exactly:

I still have my story book in my garage... it's falling apart but I can't let it go. :monkey2

:goodpost:The Return of the Jedi storybook has a couple of different pictures in the hardcover versus the softcover version. Mainly when the emperor is using his lightning and I think a picture of the rancor. I will have to dig them out of the box they are in. I love those old books. I was almost nine when jedi came out.
:wave

:goodpost:The Return of the Jedi storybook has a couple of different pictures in the hardcover versus the softcover version. Mainly when the emperor is using his lightning and I think a picture of the rancor. I will have to dig them out of the box they are in. I love those old books. I was almost nine when jedi came out.
:wave

I was almost 10 when it came out I remember going to the theater with my dad to see. ah what memories

wow.. get that man some cheese.

moving on.

if anyone has the item number for vader off the nametag from SDCC, we could post pictures right now.

i mean off this .. unfortunately, the picture is too grainy to read the item number.
sdcc2012_sideshow_starwars_8.jpg

Back