Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry im on my new phone and cant figure it out but my ebay name is the same and you can just look up deadpool premium format ex.

WTH? You guys are getting replacement bodies. This is malarky, and yes, George was handling my case previously.

Hi. Mine came today and whilst he does look brilliant, I do have an issue. One of the silver straps isn't glued down. I've tried to use superglue and that hasn't worked. Has anyone had this issue before? Do I just need a stronger superglue?

i have the same issue. anyone with a solution for a glue that works? I am guessing maybe hot glue?

I had a similar issue and was advised by sideshow to use an adhesive call Zap-a-gap. It can be found on amazon or else where I would think. I just received it in the mail but hav'nt had a chance to try it yet. The SS rep said it's the way to go.

WTH? You guys are getting replacement bodies. This is malarky, and yes, George was handling my case previously.

Oh boy...better make a call to SS. I spoke with a lady named Jennifer...she seemed more than competent and got things straightened out for me (we'll see if the issue is settled when I get my replacement, though).

What infuriates me is this is after my 30 day do I cant do anything. George told me no replacements, take the credit or return it. its freaking ridiculous I got lied to and forced to take the credit. William is the best at handling stuff. It gets done quickly.

What infuriates me is this is after my 30 day do I cant do anything. George told me no replacements, take the credit or return it. its freaking ridiculous I got lied to and forced to take the credit. William is the best at handling stuff. It gets done quickly.

Maybe you should call them..warring on the keyboard won't get you anywhere

Wondering what to do...

My EX came with a broken side knife and one of the back silver straps had some of the paint rubbed off from the belt. The belt hides the strap issue but its there. The knife broke about where it goes into the holster. I was just told no replacements available. offered a $50 credit, $35 refund, or I could return it. Other than those 2 issues the statue is flawless.

On a side note. This was the 1st statue with issues I've received so I wasn't familiar with the process. Sent pics in 2 weeks ago and hadn't heard anything so I called SS yesterday. They told me the guy I sent my pics to, George, no longer worked there and they had no record of my pics being sent in.

Last edited:
Wondering what to do...

My EX came with a broken side knife and one of the back silver straps had some of the paint rubbed off from the belt. The belt hides the strap issue but its there. The knife broke about where it goes into the holster. I was just told no replacements available. offered a $50 credit, $35 refund, or I could return it. Other than those 2 issues the statue is flawless.

On a side note. This was the 1st statue with issues I've received so I wasn't familiar with the process. Sent pics in 2 weeks ago and hadn't heard anything so I called SS yesterday. They told me the guy I sent my pics to, George, no longer worked there and they had no record of my pics being sent in.

I'd say no one can tell you what to do. You know how much these things bother you and how much they'd bother me may be different.

For example, for me, I'd think you never see the knife anyway (I tried removing it and couldn't without risking breaking something), and if the belt hides the flaw...I think I could live with that. That said, I got a glossy-chested Deadpool that I couldn't live with but others here said they could.

So you need to decide if it's worth it to you.

That said, if you want my opinion, I'd say if this was a Regular Edition I'd send it back. I base this on the fact that these flaws are bad enough to you that you brought them here for group feedback.

However you said it's the Exclusive version...and that's a different ball of wax because it's sold out and that chicken and base are going for a pretty penny on eBay. So no matter what I'd not send it back to Sideshow. I'd take the cash or credit, depending on if you were going to buy something anyway, and then either

(a) live with it
(b) buy a body off eBay. The body can be regular or exclusive, there's no difference in the body. You can then sell your semi-damaged body to someone who can live with it
(c) Sell it on eBay, don't replace it, enjoy the profit of selling an EX.

Just my $0.02 though

Is that before or after Sideshow charges you for not returning it?

He's saying take the credit, buy a body from eBay then sell his body :dunno

The reg is also sold out so it's not like he's going to pick anything up cheaply. Also who's going to buy your flawed body only?

Take the credit or get a refund seem to be your only two options to me.
You could sell it but make sure people are aware of any issues. You might get a decent offer.

He's saying take the credit, buy a body from eBay then sell his body :dunno

The reg is also sold out so it's not like he's going to pick anything up cheaply. Also who's going to buy your flawed body only?

Take the credit or get a refund seem to be your only two options to me.
You could sell it but make sure people are aware of any issues. You might get a decent offer.

Is yours coming from Lee Colin? I think he said its due in October so that'll be two nice pieces youll be recieving next month. Looking forward to Deadpool, inhand pics have been awesome! :yess:

Is yours coming from Lee Colin? I think he said its due in October so that'll be two nice pieces youll be recieving next month. Looking forward to Deadpool, inhand pics have been awesome! :yess:

Mid October mate. Looking forward to it :yess: you getting one?
Two pieces next month? IM LSB? :monkey2 I wish :monkey2
Might get Chucky next month :dunno

You must be on at least two a week :panic:

Mid October mate. Looking forward to it :yess: you getting one?
Two pieces next month? IM LSB? :monkey2 I wish :monkey2

You must be on at least two a week :panic:

Yep, ordered mine from Lee abt a month ago now...oh yea, i forgot your Iron Man bust is bot coming till December :(

Had some good news about my Galactus replacement but better still, my custom Iron Man MKII 1:2 statue should be arriving by Fedex next Wednesday and i have some exclusive teaser pics to post over on my display thread later! This one is gonna be epic!!! :thud:

Back