Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

More nice pictures there ONEYE :clap
Didn't realise how big his gun was.

Is the comic head the one with the big oval black around the eyes? I prefer the other, much more menacing.

hey guys, i think i'm late to the party asking about this. does anybody know how to remove the smudge marks on the black portion of the suit. i noticed it when i got it and it didn't think it would bother me. at that point people on here were saying that the replacement bodies were gone from sideshow so i didn't contact them. now it kind of is bothering me, is there some way to fix this?

By smudges do you mean some areas look glossy and others are more matte? Of so, no, no way to fix that. That was the issue I had so much trouble with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

By smudges do you mean some areas look glossy and others are more matte? Of so, no, no way to fix that. That was the issue I had so much trouble with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

yea that's my issue as well. it's not major but kind of annoying.

What Are You Looking At

Wade Here Enjoying the Ladies

Looking Good as Always

I can Tell the Ladies Burning Desire for my Form

My Turn to do some Drooling and Me Like

Now Scope it Out Ladies

Pretty Tight, Right!

I Make this Look Good

I Think I am going to Enjoy this Gig

This is a Must Have Piece for any DeadPool Fan, A Very Impressive Piece, Classic DP with all the Attitude, Happy B-Day to Me :yess:

This is a Must Have Piece for any DeadPool Fan, A Very Impressive Piece, Classic DP with all the Attitude, Happy B-Day to Me :yess:[/QUOTE]

Hey bud good to see you on here and that you got this awesome piece. It is my first SS piece and I was really lucky that it was such an awesome one.

Nice to see it in your collection. Great pics as always and Happy Birthday.

This is a Must Have Piece for any DeadPool Fan, A Very Impressive Piece, Classic DP with all the Attitude, Happy B-Day to Me :yess:

Hey bud good to see you on here and that you got this awesome piece. It is my first SS piece and I was really lucky that it was such an awesome one.

Nice to see it in your collection. Great pics as always and Happy Birthday.[/QUOTE]

Thank You Very Much for the Kind Words my Friend Artic and as you well know DP is one Sick Piece and a Excellent Score back to you

Say hello to...DEADPOOL!!!

Hi everyone,

I picked up Deadpool yesterday and I really like this statue. The detail, paint job, and pose is BADASS!!! The statue comes with two heads as you all know but I prefer the comic head better. Everyone is trying to buy Deadpool and that's good I was able to get him a comic shop. I am selling my Bowen Collection and I have already found a buyer. I am definitely going strictly pure SIDESHOW.

Hey Collectorcol,

Yes, all the Bowen has gone. Actually, they're all inside their boxes and I found a buyer for all of them. I plan to go strictly collecting Sideshow. Why? Well, the quality and re-sale value is alot better. Most of the Sideshow stuff, un-like Bowen, APPRECIATE in value. In addition, like I mentioned to you before...the quality, detail, paint job, and everything about Sideshow stuff is way better than Bowen. No pun intended to the Bowen brand.

Back