Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally received......
Deadpool PF Ex

IMG_29862_zps2d854c24.jpg

SS contacted me today, and apparently a new replacement replacement has been booked and will be shipped shortly. Hopefully they get it right this time.

They didn't come right out and say it, but I was led to believe that the dude previously handling my case, who no longer works for SS, was a useless tool.

Sad to say they work everywhere. Congrats on the replacement coming B. Fingers crossed for ya.

SS contacted me today, and apparently a new replacement replacement has been booked and will be shipped shortly. Hopefully they get it right this time.

They didn't come right out and say it, but I was led to believe that the dude previously handling my case, who no longer works for SS, was a useless tool.

Who was the dude handling it before? I've been waiting a bit longer for a replacement arm for my Mk7 than I should. Wonder if it's the guy who was fired...

Hi. Mine came today and whilst he does look brilliant, I do have an issue. One of the silver straps isn't glued down. I've tried to use superglue and that hasn't worked. Has anyone had this issue before? Do I just need a stronger superglue?

Hi. Mine came today and whilst he does look brilliant, I do have an issue. One of the silver straps isn't glued down. I've tried to use superglue and that hasn't worked. Has anyone had this issue before? Do I just need a stronger superglue?

i have the same issue. anyone with a solution for a glue that works? I am guessing maybe hot glue?

Back