Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rfn5.jpg

gp9k.jpg

tnte.jpg

voer.jpg

takf.jpg

I found a small paint chip on the back of the right arm, right along the seam where red meets black. Luckily it's on the back side and can't be seen, and it's on the red part, not the black...so, I'll touch it up...not going to bother going through SS for this one.

I had one on the back of mine's leg and got $30 credited back to my card. I'd let them know.

Replacement base gets here on Wednesday!! Fingers crossed that I get a good one.

They sent you a replacement base for you because of the floating thingy problem ?
'Cause like I said I have the same problem, his right foot is like 3mm off the base :s

They sent you a replacement base for you because of the floating thingy problem ?
'Cause like I said I have the same problem, his right foot is like 3mm off the base :s

No, mine had a big "crater" in the middle...it was basically concave right in the centre of the logo. It could be affecting how the foot rests on the base (mine is about 1 to 2 mm off the base). I will report how it fits on the new one.

Mine came with few issues :

1) Chip on hand (which can be covered by the magnetic hand).
2) Paint issues on chest
3) Scuffs on base
4) Chip on ankle

Apparently these are all QC issues. The part which displeases me is when I wrote to SS with the photos, they replied that the chip on the hand is self-made & all they can provide is a cleaning kit!

I guess they don't care for the international customers. Anyone faced anything similar?

No, mine had a big "crater" in the middle...it was basically concave right in the centre of the logo. It could be affecting how the foot rests on the base (mine is about 1 to 2 mm off the base). I will report how it fits on the new one.

Yeah mine too has "crater" if we can call it that and that is what creating the space between the base and the right foot because the left foot with the pin actually fits correctly.

Back