Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems as if the first group that received their Deadpool statue had few issues, and now the second half are having a good amount of QC troubles. I wonder if that's coincidence :cuckoo:

It seems as if the first group that received their Deadpool statue had few issues, and now the second half are having a good amount of QC troubles. I wonder if that's coincidence :cuckoo:

It was destined to happen anyway. Doesn't matter when. If they don't correct it at the QC stage then it will arrive with problems. Fact: :lecture With every release there will always be some issues.

Last edited:
It was destined to happen anyway. Doesn't matter when. If they don't correct it at the QC stage then it will arrive with problems. Fact: :lecture With every release there will always be some issues.

I'm down with issues. They happen. How they're responded to is THE key to a company. Sending me a lint roller and saying "they're all like that" is not an appropriate response

I'm down with issues. They happen. How they're responded to is THE key to a company. Sending me a lint roller and saying "they're all like that" is not an appropriate response

Completely unacceptable. So make sure you don't settle until you're satisfied. That's the name of the game. I hope it turns out for the best for you! :wave

I had to open 2 boxes at my LCS because the first one, the right wrist had a butched paint job where the finish kinda seemed to have been scrubbed off and simply painted red back on. It was very ugly, I don't understand how it could of passed quality control...
I don't know if this qualify as a "minor" issue but it doesn't for me, not for something that I have paid 349$ + taxes + shipping. In fact for that price I expect to receive a perfect product without any flaws and so should you guy.

They told me they are out of replacements. Exact email I got:

Thank you very much for your patience and for the pictures you provided. Unfortunately, due to limited nature of this piece, we found we do not have any replacements for this item. We apologize for the inconvenience and for any disappointment this may cause you. Please review the options below to see how we will be able to best assist you in this matter.

If you would like to keep your Deadpool PF as is, we can offer you a $40.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase. If there is something from our website that you are thinking about ordering, let us know the item number and we will book the order for you and apply this credit to that purchase. This offer is valid on any in-stock or preorder items listed in our online store.

Another option, instead of the Sideshow Collectibles credit, we can offer you a $30.00 refund directly back to the credit card on file used to pay for the item. Please note however, if you accept the Sideshow Collectibles credit or partial refund, the case will be closed and you will not be eligible for a further refund or an exchange on this item.

If neither of these options is satisfactory, you may decide to return your damaged item for an exchange or a full refund. In a separate email you will be sent an RMA number for your return, along with instructions and a pre-paid shipping label. Once the item is received into our warehouse, we would begin processing your exchange or refund.

Please let us know what you would like to do. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

I just took the $30 credit since it was a small chip on the back of his leg and I will never see it.

At least they gave you options to choose from. They only tell me I'll be getting the magical cleaning kit. Guess I'll be asking for a refund.

have to return mine for a full refund; my first one had all sorts of problems, body and base but they only sent me a replacement body. Tho the body was a significant improvement, it would not fit the base.

What's all these paint issues people are talking about lately? Sorry to hear. I got mine 2 weeks ago now and I think it's fantastic got lucky I guess. Still stare at it constantly as do my kids.

So I arrived home to get my Sideshow Collectible Care Kit. I know some were interested so I'm posting pictures but this is a fliggin flargin joke right? It's full of, honestly, items found for a dollar each at Walgreens. Microfiber cloth, mini lint roller, small scissors, tweezers, and a light brush like my wife uses for her make-up.

This should be something Sideshow sends customers who buy 2 Premium Formats (or equal dollars spent) as a thank you gift, not the magical solution to a terribly painted statue.

But I'm playing the customer service game...so I am going back, saying their box of trinkets didn't magically fix damage caused by their poor packaging, and seeing if I can get any help. I'm copying the Customer Service manager on my e-mails...the rep who e-mailed me told me that all of them are like this and none will meet my expectations. If that's the case I plan on asking them to cancel ALL my pre-orders (I have EVERY Marvel PF on Preorder) and refund any flex payments made.

I mean, if they don't stand behind their product, if they ship shoddy items and say "this is the best we can do" then that's it, I want my money back. All of it.

Is this real? I've never heard of ssc having a care kit...

Alright! WL conversion for the EX! But reading all these QC issues has me kinda scared now...

Congrats on the waitlist conversion. Hope you get a good one. If not the hopefully SS can help you get it good. If QC is a problem and SS can't help send it back and get your money back, but it's worth the try.

Congrats on the waitlist conversion. Hope you get a good one. If not the hopefully SS can help you get it good. If QC is a problem and SS can't help send it back and get your money back, but it's worth the try.

Looks like they do now and it's pathetic. Especially offering it to customers who need real help. The cleaning kit looks like a practical joke. It's just insulting. :slap

Yea I hope it comes in perfect shape. But the care kit thing is just sad. Sideshow used to be so much better than this. I guess they just got too big now. Maybe we should start purchasing from smaller companies like ARH and PCS. They really take care of their people. Well maybe until they get too big too. :lol
But man some of the older Sideshow stuff is still the best. They've withstanding the test of time. My original P1 bust still look like new and yet I got paint issues with Wolf and IM Mark 3 busts. Talk about going backwards...

Alright! WL conversion for the EX! But reading all these QC issues has me kinda scared now...

I wouldn't be, this piece is excellent. Most of the paint "issues" have been pretty minor, in my opinion. The only real issues have been a few broken parts and a few concave bases.

If you're not happy with it, just send it back. But, I think you'll be pleased.

I changed the base for another one at my LCS, still doesn't fit perfectly but at least it's better than the old one...
Since i got a perfect piece otherwise with no paint job issues/cracks and what not I won't push this any further, it's not noticeable unless you look directly between the base and the foot.

For those of you who were unlucky enough to get bad paint job I would return it for a full refund if they can't provide a replacement. Like I said before, if they can't provide what they are showing than we shouldn't have to pay hundreds of dollars for it.

Im curious, whats this paint rubbing you guys speak of? Did the wax paper cause the damage? Sorry, still a newb to pf s

Back