Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A company called BAIT which is at baitme dot com (maybe the URL i was inserting was causing the posts to not show up) is debuting a new Marvel shoe line. They had 5-6 character shoes including Deadpool.

The shoes weren't much to speak of, but each pair of shoes also had a figure statue. The characters are about the size of a 6-7" action figure. The Deadpool one was SWEET IMO. There is a base, and DP is crouched down holding a gun in one hand and a katana in the other.

They're supposed to come out in Sept for $100 (the statues). Certainly not a Sideshow PF, but if you're a big DP fan I think you'll like it.
I was on their website, but didn't find any pics. You have any links to pics?

I couldn't find any photos online either, I did take a couple with my camera but haven't downloaded them yet. I'm surprised they haven't at least posted any on their FB page.

sarakawa said:
img2732tn.jpg
That's an ugly seam on his right shoulder.

Here it is, with the DP shoes in the background. Not the greatest photo, it was a quick snap last night. If you want I'll get better ones today or tomorrow.

376439_10151843755554460_1070388202_n.jpg

That last closeup photo of the PF Deadpool....is it just me or is the face too feminine? Like you could add a ponytail and it could easily be Lady Deadpool? I guess it's supposed to be more "comical" but it looks so soft and feminine to me.

the 1/4 scale customs and the versions from koto and bowen kill this in every way.

very disappointed so far.

love everything about this except the head/face..just looks off to me

please SS...change it and get it right !!!

I'll be getting this, the head isn't perfect, hopefully a COH, but everything else looks brilliant

On second though

Head looks ACE here, it's obvious they're going for a less serious more comical expression. And it works...

img2732tn.jpg

The head/face is growing on me...but still keeping fingers crossed for a COH though...i think a "serious" face would look epic with that chicken

How much is this going to be? I cant make out the price on the pic. This shouldnt be more than $300. Love the look of it so far but if they try and charge $350 I'll have to pass. Been waiting for this for ages, but it comes to a point when i have to take a stand against prices going up and up.

Back