Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I really wanted a deadpool PF but unless they give me a normal non anime head I'm going to pass. I guess we can't win on all of them. I really wanted a non anime head for x 23 and white queen too, but we got anime heads instead. So the wait continues. At least they aredoi g a normal emm frosts PF soon. :clap hopefully down the road they will remake deadpool.

You must not read very well huh "comicbookguy" ?
My statue will include TWO portraits and TWO hands at the very least. HAVE NO FEAR, DEADPOOL IS HERE!:thwak

Alex took this one and it doesn't look too bad here

DSC04971.jpg

The eyes appear almost round, I think that might be some of the problem.

Its like the head and the body are two separate sculpts. You have a normal body - and then this extremely stylized head. This creates a visual dichotomy; body and head don't match somehow.

Has anyone else noticed that it looks like Wade has jammed a stick of dynamite up the chicken's ass ????
Can someone confirm this for me please?

If so....:yess::clap:rotfl

Edit-Nevermind...i see it :rotfl

condeadpool.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that it looks like Wade has jammed a stick of dynamite up the chicken's ass ????

condeadpool.jpg

great find :rotfl

chicken dynamite or fail :rock

condeadpool.jpg

That's what poboyross was saying, and he should know.

Has anyone bothered to look at the chicken's rear end? I'm just sayin'.....someone do so, stat, and get back to me. You can barely make it out in one of the pics....again, just sayin....

Yeah I really wanted a deadpool PF but unless they give me a normal non anime head I'm going to pass. I guess we can't win on all of them. I really wanted a non anime head for x 23 and white queen too, but we got anime heads instead. So the wait continues. At least they aredoi g a normal emm frosts PF soon. :clap hopefully down the road they will remake deadpool.

Agree! Pass on this one! And hoping for more "dynamic" poses on the next sculpts!

Just got home from SDCC....bummer someone beat me to it because I got some photos of the dynamite up the chicken as well.

Anyway, I took a bunch of photos of it, will share them here asap. But, I also talked to one of the Sideshow employees who had some of the scoop on the figure.

He said that it will go up for presale in Aug/Sept and will ship in early 2013. He also said that it definitely comes with a 2nd right hand that is holding a Baretta (like in the WIP photo). He also said that as far as he could recall, the red Deadpool PF figure does NOT come with a 2nd head.

However....he also said that they are also doing a grey/black X-Force Deadpool. It will be the same base figure shown here, with no rubber chicken, with the head sculpt shown in the WIP photo. He also said that the X-Force DP will come with "a number of weapons that are interchangeable" including the ability to hold a katana, not just the guns.

He expected both to sell for somewhere in the range of $350.

Hope that helps!

Oh and one more thing. It looked to me as if the rubber chicken on their DP had broken off at the neck, and was glued back together. Definitely a thin neck and a big body, making the neck a place where it could easily break. You can see it in the photo above.

Just got home from SDCC....bummer someone beat me to it because I got some photos of the dynamite up the chicken as well.

Anyway, I took a bunch of photos of it, will share them here asap. But, I also talked to one of the Sideshow employees who had some of the scoop on the figure.

He said that it will go up for presale in Aug/Sept and will ship in early 2013. He also said that it definitely comes with a 2nd right hand that is holding a Baretta (like in the WIP photo). He also said that as far as he could recall, the red Deadpool PF figure does NOT come with a 2nd head.

However....he also said that they are also doing a grey/black X-Force Deadpool. It will be the same base figure shown here, with no rubber chicken, with the head sculpt shown in the WIP photo. He also said that the X-Force DP will come with "a number of weapons that are interchangeable" including the ability to hold a katana, not just the guns.

He expected both to sell for somewhere in the range of $350.

Hope that helps!

No second head is a bummer for sure, but can't wait to have 2 deadpools to go with my 2 art prints I received at MCCC!

IMG_20120520_220342.jpg

Oh and one more thing. It looked to me as if the rubber chicken on their DP had broken off at the neck, and was glued back together. Definitely a thin neck and a big body, making the neck a place where it could easily break. You can see it in the photo above.

Nice, thanks for all the info!

Who is the artist that made those prints? I wonder if they're at SDCC? I need some new Deadpool art before SDCC is over!

Back