Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to warm up to this DP.

Alex took this one and it doesn't look too bad here

DSC04971.jpg

The head/face is growing on me...but still keeping fingers crossed for a COH though...i think a "serious" face would look epic with that chicken

Hmmm interesting:rotfl

This will prob be $350 and until it doesn't sell, nothing will change the rising prices. SS prices what they like and will continue to do so

Has anyone bothered to look at the chicken's rear end? I'm just sayin'.....someone do so, stat, and get back to me. You can barely make it out in one of the pics....again, just sayin....

This will prob be $350 and until it doesn't sell, nothing will change the rising prices. SS prices what they like and will continue to do so

Its called capitalism and its a beautiful thing. Why would a company change its profit margins if consumers continue to buy.

Easy pass.

Yeah I really wanted a deadpool PF but unless they give me a normal non anime head I'm going to pass. I guess we can't win on all of them. I really wanted a non anime head for x 23 and white queen too, but we got anime heads instead. So the wait continues. At least they aredoi g a normal emm frosts PF soon. :clap hopefully down the road they will remake deadpool.

Back