Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple when the ex is done purely to cash in $ with a color change and made no sense.

Take darkchylde, she always wear red dress in the comics and the reg version is phenomenal with the red dress flowing naturally into a pool of blood. But to force an ex, they made the dress black...except darkchylde never wore black and it doesnt fit with the statue's base etc.at all. Same as if sideshow released a hulk ex that's painted pink...would you buy it? (dont answer that!).

Street fighter Chunli is the same (to a lesser extent), she's always wore the blue uniform that's what defines chunli for the last 2 decades, but they decided to make ex black and red :cuckoo: There are completists who chase after them, but personally i have zero interest.

If i buy a statue of a character, i want one that accurately represents the character. No pink hulk, or green iron man for me..tyvm.

:exactly::goodpost: yep well said!

How does an EBay PO work anyway??? Especially with customer protection.

It doesn't. Comicbookguy just like giving money away. :monkey1 :lecture

People who PO stuff on ebay will most likely get scammed. Unfortunate CBG seems to fall for it. Sometimes he even pay through Paypal as "gift". :thud:

How does an EBay PO work anyway??? Especially with customer protection.

customer protection = non-existent...

he's one of my favorite characters and even though I think this version is a bit too soft on the craziness, we ordered the exclusive

customer protection = non-existent...

he's one of my favorite characters and even though I think this version is a bit too soft on the craziness, we ordered the exclusive

Even though I know there are 2 of you in this account, others don't. Therefore it looks like you are speaking as third person :p

then I would be more consequent in my 'me' and 'us' wouldn't I ;)

and I always thought the I and I explains it quite clearly :p

Back