Sideshow: Darth Vader Mythos Statue (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s the scene I was thinking of…knew I seen Vader’s cyborg legs and toes somewhere…

Day one…Epic sculpt.

...Just as an aside, who the eff does surgery on an unsedated, aware patient. My god. One reason to sedate people is to keep them still for the knife. Its just easier. I had no idea Doctor Satan was in the SW universe.

Still can't believe that whole sequence was in a KID'S MOVIE JC

...Just as an aside, who the eff does surgery on an unsedated, aware patient. My god. One reason to sedate people is to keep them still for the knife. Its just easier. I had no idea Doctor Satan was in the SW universe.

Still can't believe that whole sequence was in a KID'S MOVIE JC
Palpatine wanted Anakin in as much pain as possible to help fuel his anger and hatred

People with horrific injuries are sedated for treatment every day here on comparatively-primitive earth.

They were just trying to make tHis situation even more horrible. Which they did.

I like this piece. It's very much in tune with the core concept of the Mythos range. Take something we know, and give it a small twist to portray it in a way not seen before.

However, I don't have DV in my collection today, and I don't think it would feel right to have this Mythos piece be the only DV in my collection. I'd prefer a more classic OT rendition of Vader. Something like Attakus used to do, but in 1/4 format.

This was the only SW reveal during their pathetic 12 days of Christmas showing.

darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e8c919080a9.jpg

Attachments

• darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e8c919def28.jpg
    darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e8c919def28.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 57
  • darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e8c919834b8.jpg
    darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e8c919834b8.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 56
  • darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e9e0a1b7319.jpg
    darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e9e0a1b7319.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 61
  • darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e9e0a22b96e.jpg
    darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e9e0a22b96e.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 62
  • darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e9e0a2866b6.jpg
    darth-vader-mythos_star-wars_gallery_61e9e0a2866b6.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 63
I haven't ordered something this fast in a very long time.... It is a no-brainer to me... and I'm not even a huge Star Wars fan.... But this is an amazing piece....

Back