Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks he doesn't come with a head portrait. Though I'm still getting him, $135 for him is outrageous; but it's the way he looks that fascinates me and for that $135 it is. Of course Reward points can make him the price I want.

^ I wish SSC would exapnd their clones armory.

Thermal detonators
Droid poppers
Gatling gun
Rocket launchers

Love to have those!!!

Come to think about it, I think they should sell jet packs, weapons, other hardwares, separately so that we can accessorize our clones.

Don't mind other hands and feets set that is different from those we already getting with all clones now.

Sideshow has update their pics on the items page...

21851_press03-001.jpg

2185_press01-001.jpg

2185_press02-001.jpg

2185_press06-001.jpg

2185_press08-001.jpg

2185_press10-001.jpg

Looking Good :rock

(I'm betting that base will go up for sale t some point)

In the earlier pictures he had 2 pistols, now I only see one? I also don't see any holsters, they weren't in the first pictures either. At this higher price point for him I hope they'll be with the final figure? :dunno

In the earlier pictures he had 2 pistols, now I only see one? I also don't see any holsters, they weren't in the first pictures either. At this higher price point for him I hope they'll be with the final figure? :dunno

It says in the summary you'll still get 2 pistols but he's not supposed to have any holsters anyway, so if it was in a picture earlier, they've fixed it to be movie accurate now.

Damn it. I was hoping that we'd get a surprise Phase I helmet thrown in....still unsure whether or not I'll order. I don't have anything but Phase I at this point.

It says in the summary you'll still get 2 pistols but he's not supposed to have any holsters anyway, so if it was in a picture earlier, they've fixed it to be movie accurate now.

So where does he put his 2 pistols? :dunno And no the cod piece isn't big enough to put them there. :lol

This is a very cool figure! With armor and a helmet like that, I cant wait to see what customizers come up with!

Sideshow has update their pics on the items page...

Looking Good :rock

(I'm betting that base will go up for sale t some point)

It's funny to me that you constantly bash Hot Toys for endless Batmans and Iron Mans but you praise Sideshow for giving us yet another clone.

It's funny to me that you constantly bash Hot Toys for endless Batmans and Iron Mans but you praise Sideshow for giving us yet another clone.

Well, to be fair, the Clone Commanders are awesome, because they are not simply repaints (red stripes versus blue stripes versus yellow stripes), they have specialized armor that sets them apart from other clones. HT has got to the point of re-releasing previous Batman and Iron Man figures with slight tweaks. I personally don't have a problem with that, but I get why some people do...

Looks like another winner, i've got all the commanders so far and not skipping on any of them well, i skipped Rex because he's more of a Clone Wars figure then a ROTS/AOTC design but, doubt i could skip on a Commander Colt or Wolffe if done right.

Back