Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CommanderBacara1.jpg

i was gonna pass on this until i saw this pic.

looks like a bad-ass bucket with a Vader-ish silhouette.

1 please!

I'll just call it a Phase I ARC :D

Not 100% sure on the accuracy of that Unleashed Figure anyway. I have him too, but something just looks off about it.

I love this helmet design, the 3 3/4 figure also has the same helmet as do the at-rt troopers.
That being said it's your figure in the end to do with how you like.:lecture

waking up to the first snow of the year in NY first thing i thought was, man i wish i had Bacara already to get some cool pics

This is going to be my favourite piece of all the clones!

Is Bacara the only one with this helmet? How does his troops looks like?

Thanks for attaching the photo, Verbal! I hope SS will release his troops too! It will be something different and those weapon his troop carries? Bazookas? Gatling?

Hell yeah, Galactic Marines and Snowtroopers are some of my most anticipated figures. As far as their weapons, in that pic, they're using the same long rifles that come with all the Clone figures, but I wouldn't mind if they did add that gatling gun they use in the cartoon series.

They sure look ALOT like the Snowtroopers. I can't remember but if these are the same guys from the Battlefront games, I certainly don't mind either bazookas and gatling. I think both should be included but let's hope they keep the price low.

Back