1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just contacted customer service. My last flex had been changed to March but she moved it back to the 15th.:yess:

Talked to SS yesterday via phone and the guy said they are most likely receiving batches. Still can't move my order, but I'm content waiting as long as he turns out good.

I want this but I think I'll hold off a little while. Seems like he's not super in demand, so I think I have a little time to build my funds or maybe wait for a discount code or something.

Hey Guys, check out my review of the Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars (Sideshow Exclusive) Capt Rex Sixth Scale Figure!

If they charge people for the figures tomorrow, they'll ship those people their figures tomorrow. They won't charge unless they have the product ready to ship out that day.
I was charged on Monday for Rex and still no shipping notice.

If they charge people for the figures tomorrow, they'll ship those people their figures tomorrow. They won't charge unless they have the product ready to ship out that day.

Clearly you haven't been in the Batman Armoury or Robocop threads. Some folks there waited weeks after payment. There might even be some still waiting on Robo.

Clearly you haven't been in the Batman Armoury or Robocop threads. Some folks there waited weeks after payment. There might even be some still waiting on Robo.

I admit I haven't been to those threads, so I can only go on my experience of ordering 2 or 3 times a year from SS. Maybe SS just likes me better than you guys? :dunno

:lol

Back