1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Rex Phase II

glad for this as well. needed a rex. think that's the last clone for me, don't see another one that i would want. all the commanders and rex, seems to be all that's necessary.

I'm sure the helmet will get fixed. Anxious to see all that he comes with after seeing what was included with Wolffe!

I'm SO there on Feb 20, this is the only remaining clone I want, putting this next to my Cody and Wolffe.

The dome part of the helmet is off center.

That's a pretty obvious FU there....surprised the pic got posted. Be interesting to see if the whole gallery of shots features that helmet.

Despite that (hopefully fixed) blip, it looks great! Hope it features a new portrait done the same way as Wolffe...his came out excellent.

FINALLY!!!! So gonna make this my very first clone trooper, then I'll get Wolfee.

Having missed the last 2/3 years due to schedule conflicts, it'll be nice to be able to catch up on my own schedule, when I want and where I want. :yess:

From part of the News release:

STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS' FINAL SEASON, "THE LOST MISSIONS," TO HIT NETFLIX ON MARCH 7
February 13, 2014

Exclusive Licensing Agreement with The Disney/ABC Television Group Brings Star Wars Content to Netflix Streaming Members for the First Time

The Galactic Republic, Disney/ABC Television Group, Lucasfilm, and Netflix Inc. today announced the highly anticipated debut of the sixth and final season of the Emmy(r) Award-winning series Star Wars: The Clone Wars exclusively to Netflix members in the US and Canada on Friday, March 7. Accompanying the 13-episode new season dubbed "The Lost Missions" will be the entire Star Wars: The Clone Wars saga, which includes several director's cut episodes never seen on TV as well as the feature film. This multi-year agreement also makes Netflix the exclusive subscription service for the entire Star Wars: The Clone Wars series.

anakin-rex-netflix-mdtout.jpg

Captain Rex Phase II

By the time this guy is released Wolffe is gonna be long gone.

I'm not saying buying Wolfee right after Rex arrives I'm saying pre ordering Rex then getting Wolfee.
Sideshow said, "This Star Wars favorite and clone captain will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, February 20 2014.", on the figures announcement page.

I'm not saying buying Wolfee right after Rex arrives I'm saying pre ordering Rex then getting Wolfee.
Sideshow said, "This Star Wars favorite and clone captain will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, February 20 2014.", on the figures announcement page.

Got it, you won't regret getting Wolffe, is my favorite clone so far.

Got it, you won't regret getting Wolffe, is my favorite clone so far.

He looks awesome. He's my second favorite clone, Rex being my first, and since I like the phase 2 versions better I was apprehensive to get Wolfee cause I didn't want to start getting clones unless Rex phase 2 was an option.

OMG, finally! Been waiting forever this announcement.

So much for doing my custom Phase 2 Rex...guess I'll just wait for this guy....

Back