Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine too! :clap

And expected delivery is Tuesday - really impressed since that is to the UK. Eep I hope she is good - fingers tightly crossed! :pray:

So far everyone I've spoken to has gotten their shipping notice. So I guess just not me...oh well. One day. I was charged yesterday for her.

Here are the things I am noticing a bit different between the sculpts. It could be the lighting, and ALSO the angle. So don't quote me here. The piece could turn out really great if the paint was done better. There is no excuse for the cruddy paint.

I feel like the eye I boxed out looks different in this one. More droopy, and the brow looks higher. Remember, I said this could be an angle issue...
The mouth seems to be missing those dips at the edges.
Her chin seems to be missing that clef. And her nose seems to just be a bit off on the side. But that could be the angle/lighting.
And then there's not mistaking that the paint job is a complete botch.

faith-comparison.jpg

Im putting A LOT of faith in sideshow that we will all NOT recieve something looking like this.... im actually a bit nervous now........ if this Faith statue is a failure due to bad paint apps, then im quite sure we will NEVER see any Faith likeness/statue be released ever again. fingers crossed! :pray::pray:

Im putting A LOT of faith in sideshow that we will all NOT recieve something looking like this.... im actually a bit nervous now........ if this Faith statue is a failure due to bad paint apps, then im quite sure we will NEVER see any Faith likeness/statue be released ever again. fingers crossed! :pray::pray:

I totally agree with you. I will WEEP if she's a mess. But I choose to believe that she will be awesome! :peace

Got my notice too, mine will arrive on the 20th....by 5pm. Hope fedex does indeed arrive by 5pm...and not 5:30 like last time. haha!

Yep, still nothing. I thought maybe it was just a little delayed. Weird. I'm a bit disappointed.

That's messed up, BG. It's gotta ship today though, right? But, like you said in the Spike thread; maybe it's your email?
Mine shipped yesterday, and I got my UPS email notification yesterday afternoon. I didn't get the email notifications from Sideshow until sometime in the early AM this morning.

Considering my account still says 'shipping soon' and my favorite person at ssc handles a lot of my account stuff, I have no worries. I'm guessing she hasn't shipped yet, and maybe it's with good reason. So I'll be patient. I did send an email though, just to be safe.

But I'm unsure of why some people got a Spike charging soon email and I didn't.

DOH! Maybe because I'm on flexpay? Oh poop. I'll let them know to charge it on the 1st. That makes sense.

Considering my account still says 'shipping soon' and my favorite person at ssc handles a lot of my account stuff, I have no worries. I'm guessing she hasn't shipped yet, and maybe it's with good reason. So I'll be patient. I did send an email though, just to be safe.

But I'm unsure of why some people got a Spike charging soon email and I didn't.

DOH! Maybe because I'm on flexpay? Oh poop. I'll let them know to charge it on the 1st. That makes sense.

:lol Yeah, that might just be it. Get on it! :wink1:

It looks like mid, next week for me. Keeping my fingers crossed for ALL of us that this turns out well.

Back