SideShow BlackFriday New Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these going out randomly? I have Black Friday codes 3 and 7, ones for a statue ones for a Medi doll...is there a thread with all the codes up yet?

I think it might have to do with what Newsletters of SS your subscribed to????

Thanks guys! Thought I missed him, just picked it up at this deal.

Really cool, and its very obvious that the "first 30 orders only" is total bull... lol Us alone on this thread is like what 5 orders?

I think it might have to do with what Newsletters of SS your subscribed to????

Are there multiples? I've gotten 2 in the last few days and one says this is deal 3 and one says this is deal 7 and its like 120 dollars off of some Medicom stuff. Wheres my other number? :dunno

Never thought i would pick this figure up, but at 80 bucks the deals was too good. Received him today and i'm blown away by how many things he comes with. Its a great piece, even better at 80 bucks.

I'm so glad I picked him up at that price.....but now I feel that I MUST get black Spiderman. :yess:

Yeah...I got this too and I feel I'll probably have to get black spiderman too especially because new goblin is now the only spiderman thing I have.

Yeah...I got this too and I feel I'll probably have to get black spiderman too especially because new goblin is now the only spiderman thing I have.

Black Spidey is on my list for comic con next week, as the goblin is the first high-end spiderman collectible if have

Black Spidey is on my list for comic con next week, as the goblin is the first high-end spiderman collectible if have

Black Spidey is awesome. He's the only Spider-Man figure I have. He's posed on top of one of my Detolfs shooting a web out. :)The suit is great and the Toby head sculpt is pretty good too. With the Sandman diorama it is a really good value. Definitely grab him if you can at $200 or less.

I just noticed that two of the Predator Hot Toys figures that were on sale for Black Friday are still on sale....makes me wonder if you tried to buy New Goblin with the code if you'd still get him for this price?

Black Spidey is awesome. He's the only Spider-Man figure I have. He's posed on top of one of my Detolfs shooting a web out. :)The suit is great and the Toby head sculpt is pretty good too. With the Sandman diorama it is a really good value. Definitely grab him if you can at $200 or less.

I just found one for 170 MIB still in plastic wrap :yess:, on eBay, I figured I wouldn't find it cheaper at Comic Con next week so I jumped on it, Super Excited :blissy can't wait for him to come in the mail and to have him fighting the Goblin hehehehehe

Back