Sideshow: Batman Premium Format (2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
rPbJ1aS.jpeg

Sideshow presents the Batman™ Premium Format Figure. This DC Comics piece will be coming soon to Sideshow. RSVP to receive updates on when this collectible will be available to pre-order.

If it's this costume, I couldn't say no. However, it has to be the black & grey costume. A swap out, all black bat emblem on his chest, would also be awesome.
Screenshot_20240402_115718_Google.png

Yea it’s got a bit of a Long Halloween vibe going for it with the colors, cowl ears and bat symbol shape.

Will wait to reserve judgment but so far, I haven’t really cared too much for any of the Batman PFs enough to actually buy them except the TDKR which is on my wishlist.

Not liking this at all. Surprised it’s a Martin Canale piece; but, judging by his IG post, they were really going for a comic book look, so I guess that would explain why it looks so flat and under detailed .

Last edited:
I think the art direction was off on this. He's in his classic 70's/80's costume. However, he's way too jacked for that era and missing the yellow oval bat emblem. If they went with the black and grey costume instead, I think this piece would've tied together pretty well. The jacked physique and plain black bat emblem fit the black/grey costume. The only thing to change would be to use the utility belt with the pouches on it instead of the capsules.

I'm also not crazy about the portrait and the bats that look like there phasing through his cape. That all adds up to a pass for me personally. I'm definitely sticking with the OG PF.

I think the art direction was off on this. He's in his classic 70's/80's costume. However, he's way too jacked for that era and missing the yellow oval bat emblem. If they went with the black and grey costume instead, I think this piece would've tied together pretty well. The jacked physique and plain black bat emblem fit the black/grey costume. The only thing to change would be to use the utility belt with the pouches on it instead of the capsules.

I'm also not crazy about the portrait and the bats that look like there phasing through his cape. That all adds up to a pass for me personally. I'm definitely sticking with the OG PF.
yeah I hate how sideshow give us 'nearly' versions when they try to be the best of all worlds. The yellow oval is sorely missing on this one, I too will stay with the OG, albeit the blue grey one

Back