Prop Sideshow AVP Temple Guard Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TempleGuard2.jpg.html

TempleGuard8.jpg.html

TempleGuard7.jpg.html

TempleGuard3.jpg.html

TempleGuard6.jpg.html

First off thanks to blood for fixing my problem, much appreciated. It looks pretty good in person, standard ADI sculpting and painted lenses but it's one of the cooler looking bio's they've released. It reminds me of a sexier, meaner Chopper. I will say that the color isn't nearly as dark as the pics on SS and that's a disappointment. Also, for whatever reason the pics on SS show the base as monotone but that isn't the case and this matches all the other AVP bio bases. Overall? I'm happy. OH and I received number 38 :)

Great design, my favorite Predator mask. Its just a shame they did their hardest to put in as little work as possible on the paint job. Its one step away from being unpainted.

Looking good comedic historian, I would have mine but I broke two ribs yesterday and I got the call from my fed ex place tonight and couldn't get myself up to go get it, maybe tomorrow. Blood u are right about some preds having the same classic mask and even the other ancient bio is worn in requim by wolf's buddy after we saw him die in the flashback scene in avp where the pyramid is overrun, I guess I just like to think each pred has a unique bio since it is basically their face like 90% of the time. Can't wait to get these luv the ancients :yess:

have mine coming sometime soon its been stuck in customs for ages now. may need to get something done about the paint job though it looks a little weak.

Nice!!!

Guess what I got today also? Lol
Congrats Thrifty!

So I noticed on Historians bio & also on mine that there is a small flaw (a bump) in the "lens" area close to the center where it meets the nose. Does everyone have this issue? I'm wondering if there was a defect in the casting no one decided to fix.

Back