Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No fence... you'll get him to complete the set... we all will lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping my WL converts

WL for which one? Cap or Iron will surely convert. I'm waiting on hulk, always a bit nervous when I don't have the complete set in order. Always afraid to miss one (I know, irrational sometimes). Hopefully we will see hints of the next wave soon. But with the edition size that are pretty low and I'm not sure that will happen.

It's for cap and IM. I have Thor on EX. I'm nervous on hulk too

Every time i get a notification i think its the full reveal of hulk hahaha. I also doubt they will expand on this line.

I hate that I agree with you. I would love a bigger line up but it won't happen. Heck I am still waiting for the Star Lord and Drax to go with Gamora, Groot, and Rocket.

Yeah too bad. Btw whats the deal with star lord? Wasn't this teased before?

We were surprised to get IM at a low price, with low ES, and light up features. Hopefully SS is leveling out the cost for Hulk with the increases associated with CA (non-light up feature/ same price) and Thor.

4517f613ff3f0dc9917beb04821163a0.png

Dont know about you guys. But im happy with this!

Nice! Now when can we pre order him lok

Hahaha no idea. Was just a tease but i bet it will be on ss live next week. I hope lol

Back