Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when Banner turns into the Hulk now every part of his body grows but his head, correct? What year did that start?

I don't know what year it started but 2 of the most popular HULK artists have drawn him that way. Dale Keown did as far back as the 90's and Mike Deodato also draws him like that as well. Modern artists really tend to pump up and focus on his body while leaving his head proportionally smaller. It's been going on for at least 20 years now.

Koto has already released a classic Thor, Iron Man, and Hawkeye in 1/6 scale. Sosa sculpted those pieces years ago.

Yea, I know. I guess I should have mentioned that I didn't like those versions of Thor, Iron Man and Hawkeye. Call me picky ...but I just didn't.

However, the new Captain America and Vision from Kotobukiya ...those I like. And I'm hoping that they remake Iron Man, Thor and Hawkeye ...in similar fashion to the new Captain America and Vision.

Yea, I know. I guess I should have mentioned that I didn't like those versions of Thor, Iron Man and Hawkeye. Call me picky ...but I just didn't.

However, the new Captain America and Vision from Kotobukiya ...those I like. And I'm hoping that they remake Iron Man, Thor and Hawkeye ...in similar fashion to the new Captain America and Vision.

Will it be too much to assemble kotos new 1/6 line as well?[emoji28][emoji28] just when i said SS AA line would be enough here comes koto DAMMIT lol. I really wonder what design they will give thor and im.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if that would be too much ....to collect both the SSC Avengers Assemble line and the Kotobukiya Avengers line. Depends on you as a collector, I figure.

For me, I only collect what appeals to me. The SSC Avengers Assemble line does not quite appeal to me. Only Thor in that line appeals to me ...so I didn't start collecting that SSC line ...and I probably won't pick up that line. I'm going to work the Kotobukiya line instead ...and see where that goes.

I don't know if that would be too much ....to collect both the SSC Avengers Assemble line and the Kotobukiya Avengers line. Depends on you as a collector, I figure.

For me, I only collect what appeals to me. The SSC Avengers Assemble line does not quite appeal to me. Only Thor in that line appeals to me ...so I didn't start collecting that SSC line ...and I probably won't pick up that line. I'm going to work the Kotobukiya line instead ...and see where that goes.

Oh for sure. Will only buy what I really like. So SS it is. BUT! I really want to line up the new koto avengers with the koto JL[emoji3] the good thing is they won sell out but the bad thing is I net it will take like 3 years before we see 3-4 avengers haha

Oh for sure. Will only buy what I really like. So SS it is. BUT! I really want to line up the new koto avengers with the koto JL[emoji3] the good thing is they won sell out but the bad thing is I net it will take like 3 years before we see 3-4 avengers haha

Lol! We are on the same brainwave. I'm collecting both the Koto Avengers line and Koto JL line. And I would like to line them up together, too.

Just need Aquaman and Martian Manhunter for the Koto JL line. And again, just need Iron Man, Thor and Hawkeye for the Koto Avengers line. Man, I hear ya ...the time it takes to get the characters is the worse.

Anyone else not as in love with Thor and Hulk as time is moving on? The price is really starting to bug me. If the other Hulk head sculpt isn't what I'm looking for I might just get Cap and Iron Man and try to replace Thor and Hulk.

Anyone else not as in love with Thor and Hulk as time is moving on? The price is really starting to bug me. If the other Hulk head sculpt isn't what I'm looking for I might just get Cap and Iron Man and try to replace Thor and Hulk.

The price on these guys made me abandon this team entirely and go with the (hopeful) Koto Avengers instead. Koto's always been king in terms of bang for your buck IMO.

The price on these guys made me abandon this team entirely and go with the (hopeful) Koto Avengers instead. Koto's always been king in terms of bang for your buck IMO.

Completely agree. I just didn't abandon it lol. Im still in. I just didn't appreciate that 60 hike on thor. Makes me even more afraid of hulk haha. The only comfort hulk gives me is that it CANT be more than the last maquette. I mean thats 2 characters. Right? Riight?[emoji28] amd 100% on koto. Its that exact line I was waiting for. It just never came. Now thay im 3/4 in SS line im good. Might pick up the koto laater

Any possibility of Hulk being $450? Also, does anyone know if you don't do a payment plan will SS take the full amount out immediately or once shipped? I still really need to see this other Hulk head sculpt. Really don't care for the one being displayed at the moment. Any ideas of what the other head sculpt will look like?

Last edited:
Any possibility of Hulk being $450? Also, does anyone know if you don't do a payment plan will SS take the full amount out immediately or once shipped? I still really need to see this other Hulk head sculpt. Really don't care for the one being displayed at the moment. Any ideas of what the other head sculpt will look like?

1. I would definitely add $100 2 they will charge NRD and the remaining once its ready to ship 3 see pic. I think thats it. Its from the concept art on their blog
12224b4a0263a01fdd29d992e9062cdc.jpg

If you do full pay, you'll be charged the NRD when you order and the rest when it ships + shipping

I was hoping that was the one they are showing. I'm not a fan of the Frankenstein looking Hulk. I may be crazy or in the minority here. I just like him to have more of a human face. Kotobukia did a fine art one a few years ago. I might look into that.

I was hoping that was the one they are showing. I'm not a fan of the Frankenstein looking Hulk. I may be crazy or in the minority here. I just like him to have more of a human face. Kotobukia did a fine art one a few years ago. I might look into that.

Unfortunately, SSC loves themselves some Franken-HULK.

I guess I just haven't really grown up with that hulk and it seems off to me. I am definitely out if hulk is $550 and will just get Iron Man and Cap. If it's $450-$500 I will stick with all four as long as I like that Franken hulk sculpt. Still on the fence

After seeing this I really really hope my IM and CA WLs convert

Back