Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they give another try to this line, I don't think it will be pricey... 380 top

At 390, Wasp failed, only 500 and still in stock...

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk
I hope. But I won't be surprised if its around 400 20190102_084937.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Those look good so far!

Unfortunately, I didn't like Cap, Ironman and Hulk in this line. I only liked Thor, so I passed on all four of them ...because no use if I only get 1 of 4. My only recourse if I like these 2 is if I put them with 1/5 scale She-Hulk and 1/5 scale Extremis IronMan. I'll have to wait and see.

I got all 4. Love em. If id known about the extremis i would get that instead. But i would still feel weird not getting the "normal" version to complete the main 4/line. And i dont want / need 2x 1/5 iron men.

I always said anything after the main 4 is a bonus for me. So this BP and BW will be a lovely addition. Not sold on wasp. Not much a fan of the character. Damn collecting can be exhausting sometimes lol.

Good for fans of this line. I'm just not into 1/5 scale right now. Also, with rising prices, I'd be surprised if these are below $425 each.

I want to print this out somehow to make a display with
969df5a779f2e665472cea39394793b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Only concept art though, wonder how long it'll be until we see prototypes.

Koto 1/10 and 1/6.
I thing this SS version will have texture and add some more detail. At least I hope.
53e6e50742528c7f2fd783a0c57f0ff1.jpg

Thanks, the 1/6 looks great in hand, I was tempted when I saw it in my LCS despite not being the biggest fan of the character

Yeah I got a returned one, I wondered why it didn't come in its original shipper

Anyone else have silver wings on the ex helmet instead of white?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Mine are a little more grey than I would like. I got a replacement for one that was broken and it was a little more white? (I could he crazy though). I have considered getting it repainted but it hasn't bothered me too much.

Hi all does anyone have some close ups of the Grey Hulk? Trying to decide on this or the Green... Only one review I can find online for the Grey and it's not in English. Some comparisons on the difference in shading and whatnot would be great! I'm afraid the grey doesn't have the level of shading the green does 🤔

Back