Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)
bac0abe7b84a9585fa76810a2a1df34c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What ever happened to the the Iron Man version with the MCU colours?

:)
bac0abe7b84a9585fa76810a2a1df34c.jpg

Looks great so far!

Need to see more pics. I didn't get any of the other 1/5 Avengers Assemble statues, so this will have to be exceptional for me to order. Might have to even look aftermarket for the 1/5 Extremis Iron Man that sold out recently. We shall see ...

Looks great so far!

Need to see more pics. I didn't get any of the other 1/5 Avengers Assemble statues, so this will have to be exceptional for me to order. Might have to even look aftermarket for the 1/5 Extremis Iron Man that sold out recently. We shall see ...
Yeah I really like it so fat. I bet the spear is the ex and that's fine. Will be my fifth after the original 4. I don't care about the variants or wasp

Doesn't look like there is an exclusive version of Black Panther, just the one version for $420

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Me neither. The price is a little crazy too for what appears to be a pretty simple statue. Anyway, not collecting this line so no worries.

$420 for a 1/5 with no switch out parts does seem a bit high. I feel like we say that now about every new piece though.

Damned no exclusive,no switchable arm , weapons heads... Wtf Sideshow

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Back