Statue Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue

She was always one my favorite characters. I would love to see a live action series on Disney+ with her.

Haven’t bought a SSC piece for awhile. This will remedy that.beautiful.

Hoping the sabers light up, I know the previous Mythos didn't but the red Mother Talzin like cape along with some light up red sabers could look awesome.

This looks AMAZING!!!

I'll be listing her old Premium Format on eBay this weekend.

That will lessen my wallet's pain when I buy this. Because this is a must have for me!

Beautiful. I'll probably have to get it, even if I don't currently have room for it. Still am quite fond of this old skool Gentle Giant piece of her and Dooku. Which was kind of a Mythos-concept piece of sorts itself, before SS got the idea.

tumblr_n5j8mrxFMf1rlheeoo1_500.jpg
Painting by Aaron McBride
Pixs of statue by Gentlegiantcollectors.com & Yodanews.com
https://www.gentlegiantcollectors.com/Star Wars Asajj Ventress and Count Dooku Statue.html

Something to ponder....Depending on when/where in the timeline this is based on, if it's later there's a good chance one of the heads of her will have hair.

Text at the bottom of the image stating that the lightsabers do not light up.

Good catch.

I was so excited at the of new merch I didn't even thought to look for something like that.

She will be a nice companion with my gentle giant ahsoka bust. Too bad they aren't the same scale though... :gah:
Crossing my fingers they'll make her a premium format or even next up for this mythos line.

Good thing sabers do not light up. Might be cheaper that way.

Re: Asajj Ventress Mythos statue

*XM Studio Darth Maul has entered the chat

I was one of them that had maul turn up broken. I had to smash it up to get a replacement. I was lucky enough to be one of the first to be offered a replacement before they gave some money back. Thankfully I managed to keep a few bits to the side so I now have a stunning XM maul statue with spare art box and parts.

Re: Asajj Ventress Mythos statue

I was one of them that had maul turn up broken. I had to smash it up to get a replacement. I was lucky enough to be one of the first to be offered a replacement before they gave some money back. Thankfully I managed to keep a few bits to the side so I now have a stunning XM maul statue with spare art box and parts.

Ouch! Very sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident with XM DM, but relieve as the same time you're still manage to keep that stunning piece. Mine was perfectly intact...phew

This piece looks amazing. Will probably snag it, but curious on how they handle any possible switch-outs.

Just take my money damn you

I am so ready to pre order this.

Is there any way to see mythos 1/6 versions of those new announced figures ?

I would buy ventress without hesitation

Hmm Base looks really good, but i see more a bad gothic girl WOW angel as an Star Wars character. i think.. its not my day...

Back