Sideshow AOTC Clonetrooper--LINK TO BUY ON PAGE ONE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited about this because I'd really like to see a blue ARC Trooper and Captain Fordo to go with General Kenobi. Mostly Fordo, but an extra ARC would be good too. They had awesome rifles.

Although I doubt Sideshow will actually correct this, the shoulder pads need to be squarer and slightly larger on the AOTC Clone.

They listened when we pointed out the errors in the Utapau clone helmet.

I am hoping they do all the ranks, but its practically a guarantee with the ease of it. Agreed?

Scott Klauder said in the podium #27 video that they'd be doing all the ranks.

I just want the core heroes from both trilogies, we got the ANH setup basically (minus droids and Chewie).

Just need a Padme from the PT to get her represented.

Tarkin's up there though, just hope when he's done, it's by a sculptor that puts a lot of detail into it, the old man needs that.

Pretty sure we'll see Tarkin before too long...I was actually surprised it was'nt in this round of announcements.

The AOTC Padme figure I'd like to see is the "arena" outfit (unripped, with shawl)...this one could be pulled off well with the current female buck...maybe part of what's holding her back is the similarity to the "artic" Padme figure...but I'm sure we'll see one someday...

As for this AOTC clone...now that Sideshow has shown us they are indeed going into development on a figure that doesn't utilize a basic human body with the Gamorrean Guard, I'd like to see them tackle a Kamonion like Taun We or Lama Su to accompany their clone product on display...

I may get one or two of these, depending on how the final production figure turn out. But I won't be getting them direct from SSC. I expect these to be all over eBay or widely available at local retailers for a fraction of the SSC standard retail price when they are eventually released.

The prototype photos are not looking right to me, but I thought the Stormtrooper armor and sculpt were off to and I still think they are. Particularly if you look straight at the helmet - it is not symetrical. This clone looks like his neck is too high up. I still think Medicom has it all over SST when it comes to armored figures. Still, I will picking this guy up - just wish SST would pay more attention to screen accuracy...

I thought edition size of 2500 is a little small for the grand army of the Republic.

Well, they're probably figuring on people wanting colored ones too. They have to be more conservative with ES numbers, even if it seems like not enough, they're better off people not getting enough than being stuck sitting on inventory.

I think that is the case as well, if they are producing every type and style of Clone then making amazingly high production numbers wouldn't make sense since the average "Gotta Catch 'Em All" collectors will get one maybe two max of the white and one of each of the others.

Anybody else get any notices on this guy? All this excitement with everything else, this seems to have floated under the radar for awhile

got mine too,
hope it is the last one for a few months, to give me credit card sometime to relax

I seriously doubt that will happen , we still have CW Anakin and the Squad Leader Sandtrooper that Quarter and the Sandtrooper is only a matter of a few changes from the first one.

Back