Sideshow ALIENS Queen and Egg Chamber Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok so Cameron got his idea from the book.

I don't now in fact. But that is what DHarris wrote before. Ridley Scott was the director of Alien (the first movie). Cameron directed the second part "Aliens". There the Queen was introduced first. According to DHarris' information the inspiration for the Queen came from the 59's novel Starship Troopers from Robert Heinlein. But if this is true... I don't know.

Yeah, because like, turning the perfect organism into a big egg-laying bug is like, genius, ya know.

what other purpose would there be to the Queen or what would you like her origins to be? Before we found out the space jockeys weren't as big as they were in Alien, I thought it would've been cool if the Queen came from the chest burster out of them.

I wouldn't have liked to see a "Queen" at all. But if there was going to be a new monster...something far more sinister, unique, and Gigeresque would have been nice.

And I hate the idea of jockey-bursted aliens being Queens. Doesn't make much sense to me..and takes away a lot of the mystery imo.

You were saying that Cameron turning the Queen into a big egg-laying bug "makes more sense" than the "perfect organism" using the material from living or dead bodies to create more eggs.

I don't like space bugs. They bore me.

My predator 2 diorama is missing its shoulder weapon. Where can i get a replacement? Thanks for replying.

Any updates on this piece? Know it's been 2 years but any at all? Pricing? Size? Release? Really want this piece since I missed out on the Queen Dio. back with the power loader sadly. :/ Any new news on this piece would be great. Want this piece really badly! :gah:

Guys I am truly sorry to bump this thread with no new update. :monkey3

Please Sideshow, give us an update on this diorama! :pray:

I wonder what's taking so long on this one?

Back