Sideshow: Batman and Catwoman Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Revealed at Screenrant

dDqyBeM.jpg

MGHqxIN.jpg

pEkmXeO.jpg

Please be 1/4!!!
Wow! I think its been a long time since I have been excited for a Sideshow piece. But I want this.

That would suck for me, as I am trying to stay away from smaller pieces. I really really want this.
But I'm gonna have to pass if its smaller scale.

I imagine this will be the same scale as their Joker and Harley Quinn set which is only 14” tall. This would probably be a little taller since Batman is standing up. Looks nice enough, though I think I prefer the DC Collectibles Hush “kiss” statue with the two of them

Conceptually this looks nice.

But I probably need some type tie-in to a movie or a specific artist (Jim Lee) to convince me to buy it.

Available now at Sideshow for $680.
Would have loved to get this but on statues, I'm only gonna collect 1/4 and up.
Missed opportunity. This would have been a great quarter scale piece.

Yeah it's basically 1/5

If I liked it enough, I prob wouldn't let that stop me from buying

Ordered. :) I always liked Batman & Catwoman relationship since The Tim Burton, Batman Returns Film that i watched on video tape when i was 9 or something.

Like many have said, 1/4 would have been great. Really like the pose, etc but the mask and head of Batman looks very Nolan like from Dark Knight. Would have preferred a switch out or a Neal Adams/Jim Lee type of head sculpt. But still a nice piece, will have to pass.

If you missed last nights show give it a watch, myself and an amazing panel dive deep into this weeks statues from Sideshow Collectibles, Queen Studios Collectibles, Prime 1 Studio, XM Studios, Iron Studios, MYC Sculptures & a small tribute to the great Neal Adams. Welcome to the Collectors Club, come and hang out! Always appreciate the support

Still on the fence e with this one, 1/5 scale is unfortunate as I do not own any statues under 1/4.....that said it is very nice if somewhat a mash of source materials. I think Bats looks a lot like Val K. and Catwoman is pure comcbook/Dc Bombshell. I still want this just not enough to pull the trigger just yet. Maybe we get a good look at SDCC.

That blue cape is nice, shame the statue isn't bigger. Testament to the sculpt that there's so much detail

Back