Sideshow Alien Space Jockey maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they get the guys that painted the Warrior LSB on it, it might just turn out okay, that had some nice subtleties on it, shame they had Edward scissor hands pack them.

Huge congrats mate! I know you've been looking for it since forever :) that's a mighty fine addition. I can't wait to see mine in the flesh - first time I spend this kind of money on a single statue, I really hope this piece lives up to expectations.

Lol. To get back on topic, I wish the guys working on the Dinosauria line would paint the Jockey. Seems logical, doesn't it?

More overpriced nonsense... I'd consider it only if I knew I was going to get the paint job of the prototype and I know that ain't gonna happen.

2015-02-08-17-28-54--156467609.jpeg

Seeing the prices on the Alien license makes this one look like a bargain, to me. We're talking of $399 for LSBs and 1:5 statues (Engineer) to 800-1000$ for the 1:4 Maquettes. Given the size and sculpt on this one, $600 seems a fair middle way.

Seeing the prices on the Alien license makes this one look like a bargain, to me. We're talking of $399 for LSBs and 1:5 statues (Engineer) to 800-1000$ for the 1:4 Maquettes. Given the size and sculpt on this one, $600 seems a fair middle way.

I feel the same. I looked at the Palisades one for a long time, years even but never bought it. Detail on this one look really good along with the proto paint job. With all of the items I've received from SS in the last 12+ months I've had no real paint issues, and I don't see this as being all that complicated but anything can be screwed up. This'll be my first Alien piece from SS if I decide to order by April (soonest) so I'll have to hope for the best.

Absolutely zero...I mean zero reason to preorder this and pay nrd. Wait for release and see how the factory version looks.

Especially given the colossal f up on the alien predator license one after another release.

Its over a year away and thats direct from sideshow. Im keeping the money in my account and will wait for inhand pics hopefully by then the exchange rate will be back up

Back