Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Has anyone heard anything from SSC about Mystique, I just went through SSC and cancelled a lot of items and this was estimated for shipping "Dec 09"... But there is no way in hell I'm cancelling this piece so was just wondering if anyone has any more info on when this will be coming out? To be honest I thought it was Q1 2010, so just as well I went and checked lol

I also had to cancell my Venom Ex which is also due for shipping this month apparently :mad:

Mystique Reg edition should be shipping very soon. The EX will start to start probably 15 days after the print has been approved. I cancelled my reg and am still on the WL for the EX. :(

Are u mad about canceling Venom?

Yes I am!! :mad: I am currently unemployed and cant afford to keep both Venom and my Mystique EXs so unfortunately one had to go and Venom got the short straw because he was the most the expensive of the two, but the only good thing to come out of it for me is the knowledge that it will now allow a fellow collector who will be on the waitlist to get one.

Mystique Reg edition should be shipping very soon. The EX will start to start probably 15 days after the print has been approved. I cancelled my reg and am still on the WL for the EX. :(

Thanks daikkenaurora.

just got my Processing Order :D

Processing Alert Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Mystique Comiquette collectible (item #####) on December 18th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

HOLIDAY NOTICE:
Our shipping deadlines have passed and we cannot guarantee that your order will be delivered to you before the holidays with standard Ground shipping. If you would like to request expedited shipping (3-Day, 2nd-Day Air, or Next-Day Air), please call our Customer Service Department immediately.

just got my Processing Order :D

Processing Alert Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Mystique Comiquette collectible (item #####) on December 18th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

HOLIDAY NOTICE:
Our shipping deadlines have passed and we cannot guarantee that your order will be delivered to you before the holidays with standard Ground shipping. If you would like to request expedited shipping (3-Day, 2nd-Day Air, or Next-Day Air), please call our Customer Service Department immediately.

Cool!

Patiently waiting for the Ex but I can wait because too much came right now as is.

yeah i got a couple coming down the pipe myself, along with Mystique, i have the red Elektra and Scarlet Witch but, there has been no mention of her yet....which is good i suppose :D

yeah i got a couple coming down the pipe myself, along with Mystique, i have the red Elektra and Scarlet Witch but, there has been no mention of her yet....which is good i suppose :D

I'm glad I canceled my Mystique regular edition. I can order it later on. Hope my Wl for the EX does convert.

Elektra was always schedule for Q1 2010 so dont be surprised when she comes out in Jan or Feb. :chew

Is there any way to have sideshow resend the Processing Alert Notice? I may have deleted it by mistake I realy don't know. Well in any case I can't wait for this one, it's my second the first being the black Queen EX.

Is there any way to have sideshow resend the Processing Alert Notice? I may have deleted it by mistake I realy don't know. Well in any case I can't wait for this one, it's my second the first being the black Queen EX.

Not sure. If you know you preordered it, then you really dont need the processing alert. But if you do need it, you can just contact Sideshow.

Dammit, SS!....WHERE'S MY MYSTIQUE!?...:tap

Back