Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

thats a lot of Madams.

Dang... I would have figured half that at that max. (might as well keep it going.) :)

yep at 2500 these will be on the shelf for awhile, geez ssc :rolleyes: i guess you haven't learned you lesson with some of your past recently over procuded pieces:duh

550 for ex. 2500 for regs. that's gotta be a record for the largest gap between regs and Exs i would think

edit: they must of sold a ^^^^ load of these during the con

side thought: doesn't it seem kinda wierd that the es on the ex is only 550, when most if not all the other AH pieces seem to hit 1000+/-:confused:

Yeah that was just an odd choice to make it that many. I'm glad I got the exclusive

Yeah that was just an odd choice to make it that many. I'm glad I got the exclusive

I don't think it was an odd choice at all, they knew the hype around this and how much people wanted it so they jacked up the ES because they will all sell out.

what if people placed the orders because they expected the ES to be small, and now that its so large, the cancel and wait for it to go on the GC list or cheaper on ebay?

what about the ES of the EX? Is that larger than expected?

what if people placed the orders because they expected the ES to be small, and now that its so large, the cancel and wait for it to go on the GC list or cheaper on ebay?

what about the ES of the EX? Is that larger than expected?

that's pretty much what happened before when ssc had a PO go up, when the ES was announced many people got pissed off about the large ES and cancelled.

as for the ES of the EX, it's about 1/2 of what the others have been at.
they're usually in the 900-1000 range, not 550:horror.

i predict this one will hit record prices on ebay, simply because of the lower ES and alot of people trying to get one. if you look at the BQ, she was already hitting twice retail price and she had an ES of 1000

It's awesome the way BQ came out, way better and such an improved statue from what we saw at previews a few months back.

She was very well done :rock

2500!!!!?...
cebollita_animated_onion-14.gif
.....the exclusive print better be bi+chtastic!

lol...no mas, no mas!..I'm still suffering from a hangover!
46.gif
...Tequila is my new bff!

Only way to get over a hangover is get start drinking again
40.gif

Tequila Queen FTW
10.gif

Back