Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

I had the Hulk Buster EX on order (T not W) but canceled a week after the PPO. Its nice but the price is ridiculous.

Yeah it's too much for a variant representation of Iron Man, I can live without it, the only BIG companion I really want to get for my HULK PF's is Abom, the rest just take up more space and I really don't follow their stories all that much.

They are cool pieces, they are just not topping Venom or Mystique right about this time...

Well if it comes to it Ski I have one on order you can prolly take, but I'm sure it will convert mate. You got on the WL quick enough anyway. :duff
x :wave

Well if it comes to it Ski I have one on order you can prolly take, but I'm sure it will convert mate. You got on the WL quick enough anyway. :duff

Wow really Shell, I would think you would keep Mystique of all people :bow

Wow really Shell, I would think you would keep Mystique of all people :bow
Yep, really.
Most of my ladies are going to be sold soon and all I have left of Marvel are my 2 Ben Grimm PF's (which are staying) and my extra special Doom PF that will be going up for sale soon too.

I've not cancelled my SS orders yet so just lemme know nearer the time pal :duff

Yep, really.
Most of my ladies are going to be sold soon and all I have left of Marvel are my 2 Ben Grimm PF's (which are staying) and my extra special Doom PF that will be going up for sale soon too.

I've not cancelled my SS orders yet so just lemme know nearer the time pal :duff

Do tell. :D

Yep, really.

Thank you Shell I guess time will only tell whenever they start shipping ole Mystique if mine will convert, but like everyone had said I just missed it by minutes or seconds whenever I was there at the PO. I should of had this order if they didn't make that rule of 1 item being WL then the whole order is waitlisted. :banghead

Not much to tell really but if you are a CS Moore lady collector and are looking for some rarities, I will be selling them soon so lemme know :naughty :rock
Thank you Shell I guess time will only tell whenever they start shipping ole Mystique if mine will convert, but like everyone had said I just missed it by minutes or seconds whenever I was there at the PO. I should of had this order if they didn't make that rule of 1 item being WL then the whole order is waitlisted. :banghead
I'm sure you will be converted as you got on straight away mate, fingers crossed for you.
x :peace
There you go daikkenaurora, Shell is the outmost awesome person. Much respect :bow
Thanks sweetie :D
x :eek:

Not much to tell really but if you are a CS Moore lady collector and are looking for some rarities, I will be selling them soon so lemme know :naughty :rock

I'm sure you will be converted as you got on straight away mate, fingers crossed for you.
x :peace

Thanks sweetie :D
x :eek:

yes... yes I am. lol I'll send you a pm.

Yep, really.

Good choice by keeping the Ben brothers! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks my friend, you :rock :rock
x
Cool, replied :rock
x

Absolutely buddy, my International 'Ben the Booze protector' is going nowhere, and I'm keeping the Exc just cos I love hom him so :love :lol
x

I forgot about the nickname of "Ben the Booze Protector!!!!!" :rotfl

^^^^^^

Thanks Rome. She looks just like her photos from Sideshow. The paint looks awesome. I cant wait to get her.

PAINTS LOOKS AMAZING.EXACTLY LIKE PROTO.BUT SHE STILL HAS THAT TRANNY FACE.:monkey4

PF FTW.

But dont get me wrong besides the face, everything else looks good.

Back