Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to decide.

EX = 1,000

Reg = 3,000

No need silly white ice cream stand. Seems like there will be enough of these around to grab him later. I think I need "Monger money".

I like the white stand, I only need two stands. Hint :pray:

Those pics make me want some droids now :)

These 2 Airborne Troopers should mark the last of my Clones.

With these 2, Cody and the standard Utapau i'll have a nice squad display. Would've liked another Utapau though

I have two of these coming also. Cody has his troopers, now some of the other commanders need some troopers.

It's funny last year when I started I called SSC and order a Utapau trooper. He said I could buy 10 of them. I like Black, and Orange. Now Give me that commander (I did not order 10).

Got my Neyo a couple of days ago and I love it!! Airborne on his way and Im counting the days. Cannot wait to get him.

Utapau Airborn Trooper arrived yesterday. Too bad it is at the house in California and I am in Phoenix and could not get back to the house this weekend due to brake trouble with my car.

Utapau Airborn Trooper arrived yesterday. Too bad it is at the house in California and I am in Phoenix and could not get back to the house this weekend due to brake trouble with my car.

wow,too bad.cant wait till it arrives in germany,will be getting my neyo this week:clap

I just looked and this guy is back ordered?
It says figure will ship 2 weeks after order is placed.
Is that due to the dock strike out there or what?

I have 2 of them that ship Monday. I was going for 3, ssc has free shipping so I ordered a neyo

Last edited:
Got mine today to join Cody. Another beautiful figure! Galactic next please!

Mine arrived today as well. The 2012th is now complete! Very happy with how it turned out . Ready now for the Barc Trooper and ready for more Imperials.

That looks badass with all 3 troopers exclusive base stands. I wish they re-released the Utapau Trooper with the fabric body suit. :clap

Back