Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8160008636_d2366640cb_b.jpg

8160012402_1f6a1c724b_b.jpg

Oh man.... now this too! :gah:

Looks frickin' GREAT though! :clap

Those pics make me want some droids now :)

These 2 Airborne Troopers should mark the last of my Clones.

With these 2, Cody and the standard Utapau i'll have a nice squad display. Would've liked another Utapau though

Time to decide.

EX = 1,000

Reg = 3,000

No need silly white ice cream stand. Seems like there will be enough of these around to grab him later. I think I need "Monger money".

Great shots in that review...this one looks stunning!

He certainly won't get lost in the Luke-mania sweeping the site right now (that's not a bad thing - glad folks are enjoying him)...but this is always the time of year where stuff hits so much so frequently that some figures get pushed aside(hear that Neyo? Great figure, too BTW)....don't think that'll happen with this guy...looks too good!

nice sig JB.
yes..neyo has gone under the radar unlike the Tusken.
with this guy and 00M-9 shipping same time i will be asking for them to ship together to save postage.
my ex luke ships the week before as he is on flex.
i do hope bossk keeps to his timeframe as well cause he wouod be a great end to.the 2012 sw collection.

What is the ship date Sideshow gave for this figure in the e-mail?

X2 on there way to me.

I'm not really pumped like i usually am, i was consdering cancelling as Xmas is coming up but i sank $50 reward points plus the NRD and didn't wanna lose that & they'll solidy my Utapau squad i've got going

Hopefully when i get them i'll not regret it

You shouldn't regret it at all. That clone design is probably as good as most commanders if not better. I know that Airborne would be the last to get the boot from my want list.

Back