Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the chances at this point to get the exclusive if waitlist now? Any recently waitlisted and got it?

Also how does it work if no exclusive was found? Do you miss out on the figure or are you automatically downgraded for the normal version?

Is really considering getting this myself.

I joined the waitlist about a week ago, and got a 'We've found you a Deadpool!' email the next day. :)

If it doesn't convert, you get nothing

1HWQIPa.gif

My favorite Deadpool comic is Merc with a Mouth Head Trip, with a custom Tony Meis suit and the exclusive zombie head all that Im missing is Doctor Betty, anyone have any advise on how to put her together? Im planning phicen but I cant pinpoint a head sculpt
Betty_Swanson.jpg

He was in one of the group pics in the Wolvy thread, I think. Looked pretty much the same as.

I think this figure is a homerun. I love it! accept the belt buckle. needs black in between the white.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see anything wrong with it. Overall, I think it's the best 1/6 fig SS has done to date

Love SSC's Deadpool from Day One. I get that it's not for everyone, but compared to SSC's other Marvel figures previewed so far, I think this is the best.

Collar and outfit are what make this (and Punisher) look like colorful Joes. Not ugly figures, but not comic book characters either.

Back