Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if there is a AOTC Sandpeople family pack with dad, mum, child and pet dog. Dad comes with removable head.:)

They should all come with removable heads, right? Anakin killed them all, remember? Every. single. one of them. And not just the men, but the women, and children, too. They were like animals, and he slaughtered them like animals. He hates them.

What if there is a AOTC Sandpeople family pack with dad, mum, child and pet dog. Dad comes with removable head.:)

The females have a very cool egyptian/sandpeople look. Would make for a very nice figure.

They should all come with removable heads, right? Anakin killed them all, remember? Every. single. one of them. And not just the men, but the women, and children, too. They were like animals, and he slaughtered them like animals. He hates them.

:rotfl OMG that made me :lol so much!

Don't tell padme. It only gets her hot.

Don't tell padme. It only gets her hot.

You saw that, right?...How she didn't run screaming to the Jedi counsel...she just sidled up to Anakin and started rubbing up all over him...tellin' him everything was going to be OK and failing to hide the lust in her voice...

yeah...I saw that too.

:)

Damn.. I thought there was an update worth reading. :lol

Anyway, I've locked myself in for this guy - looks really good, & I don't say that often about SSC figures.

I've put myself down for 2, I'm gonna need a third though at some point as that seems a more natural grouping.....then again what do I know since they always march single file to hide their numbers.

Just got my e.mail advising Tusken's been pushed back to a December release. :monkey2

What?........:gah:
darthnoooooo.jpg

December is gonna be a killer. Way too much stuff hitting that month. January would be a better push date.

Don't worry, at least half the stuff planned for december will be pushed back anyway

Except with SSC delays it don't mean it's gonna get better.

:(

(looks fine now, but do we REALLY trust SS protos at this stage?)

I agree but I think we have a better shot with this one. They only had one Boba proto that they were showing but with this they have 3 Tuskens in that display which all look equally as good. So they have already produced more then one. It should be an easier figure to get right so here's hoping for the best.

Unless you're walking around with wheelbarrows full of money, & want your quick fix - yesterday, I'm sure a lot of folks are welcoming the delays with some of these figures. :lol

Back