Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean Bossk? :gah:
darthnoooooo.jpg

:lol

I mean no figure in particular. I'd just be surprised if none of the releases planned for december were pushed again. A lot can happen in factories in the remaining 4 months.

Is this still due for release in Sept?

If so how long will it take for him to appear in a Bricks and Mortar store?

I only ask as I'll be in the US in Sept from the 7th - 23rd and I was hoping to get this while I was there.

I'm super excited for this guy, but final product?

VTSC-Tusken-Raider_Big_2.jpg

Hopefully the delay means a better product.

SS gives folks shyyt to cry about. (if you can't post a baby without a snot bubble why bother?)

Unlike some i won't be silenced. Or bury my head in the sand and pretend the problem don't exist. I like how you like to ride my balls though, interesting!

Then go preorder Medi's version. Oh wait. . .

F medi, where's the HT version?

SS gives folks shyyt to cry about. (if you can't post a baby without a snot bubble why bother?)

Unlike some i won't be silenced. Or bury my head in the sand and pretend the problem don't exist. I like how you like to ride my balls though, interesting!

I'm sure you're flattered by attention, whether positive or negative, but honestly, you say the dumbest **** in every thread I see you in, so I guess it happens. :dunno

No one is silent about problems with figures, most just have better things to do than beat a dead horse after they state the problem. Boba seems to have permanently neutered you, look at your title, even its a troll... :lecture

Last edited:
I'm super excited for this guy, but final product?

VTSC-Tusken-Raider_Big_2.jpg

Hopefully the delay means a better product.

tea bath/water treatment & that son of a gun looks just like a movie prop............:lecture

well stick the gaffi stick in a pencil sharpener & ...............:yess:

Looks like this guys gonna have to get the cut from my list, I wouldn't mind a couple but somethings got to go & it's not gonna be the EX Bossk or EX snowy, Got a few orders on an I can see them all coming at the same time

I've just placed an order on this guy.

Roll on December...(When everything hits at the same time, nice one Sideshow)

I've just placed an order on this guy.

Roll on December...(When everything hits at the same time, nice one Sideshow)

I might place an order for one if I get more rewards points down the line.
December is a way to go and hopefully I'll get a few points by then.

I might place an order for one if I get more rewards points down the line.
December is a way to go and hopefully I'll get a few points by then.

Yep December is a good bit away but a local online store had him for €130 / $163 delivered to me in Ireland which is the best price I have seen him for so I went for it.

They had the same price for Bossk so I went for him too.

Yep December is a good bit away but a local online store had him for €130 / $163 delivered to me in Ireland which is the best price I have seen him for so I went for it.

Where mate?

$163......cost me that am I am only 2 hours away from them. I knew I should have moved.

$163......cost me that am I am only 2 hours away from them. I knew I should have moved.

Ah but you probably got the Exclusive, mine will be just the plain old Reg.

The only way I can get exclusives is to buy from Sideshow and pay crazy money for delivery and customs duty and Tax.

If I had gone through Sideshow the price would be

Tusken $135
Delivery to Ireland $40
Irish Customs & Tax = $60

So about $235 in total!

Ouch.

Ah but you probably got the Exclusive, mine will be just the plain old Reg.

The only way I can get exclusives is to buy from Sideshow and pay crazy money for delivery and customs duty and Tax.

If I had gone through Sideshow the price would be

Tusken $135
Delivery to Ireland $40
Irish Customs & Tax = $60

So about $235 in total!

Ouch.

Yeah be interested to know how you get on with FB.co.uk I have had very mixed experiences with them in the past. It took months to get one of my orders and another they just refunded my cash and said they didn't have it, after several month of a pre-order! But that was a few years ago.
Things may have changed.:pray:

Back