Sideshow 1/6 Yoda Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it being 100$ with just one sculpt

Frodo =70$ a few years ago.

Frodo and Sam had 2 cloaks each, a jacket, a vest, an undershirt, pants, backpacks, belts, swords, and other misc accessories. I still think he'll be about $70 due to the popularity of SW and the time lapse since those hobbits.

Wooohoooo :nana:

4626085229_6bc788c73f.jpg

4 inch tall this figure is ??? how much it will be I wonder :lecture

accessories for esb yoda:

cane - a given

granola bar - :yess:

light - :yess: :yess:

orange snake - :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

I bet it's a two pack: PT + OT for $129.99

I don't think the body is very impressive, but as long as the joints are tight and the tailoring on the clothes is good, I don't care.

I only see the PT Yoda in that production peek. Would hope and prefer the OT one but I can't see it. The ears look amazingly the same, when as far as I remember, OT's ears were a bit different.

I'm guessing if it's one Yoda, they might charge $90 for him. Nevermind the size of him it's the "development" costs that will rocket him.
For a two pack I'm expecting between $150 to $180, hoping for the lower end. I can't see them charging less than that for them.

I bet it's a two pack: PT + OT for $129.99

I don't think the body is very impressive, but as long as the joints are tight and the tailoring on the clothes is good, I don't care.

He's a small dude and not very nimble except when he's majorly channeling the Force, so the body looks ok to me. Plus it will be totally invisible under his robes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back