Sideshow 1/6 Yoda Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only see the PT Yoda in that production peek. Would hope and prefer the OT one but I can't see it.

If I cam correct the top two head sculpts they briefly focus on are OT Yoda. (The ears are longer then the head on the body).

Looks like simple ball/pin joints on the shoulders - might be some problems there getting his arms to cross to do a kick-ass cane-holding pose (is there such a thing?!).

This would probably be the only character I would buy from this line. But...if I had Yoda I'd feel justified in getting Vader who I passed on because it would have been only one character in my collection and look out of place. Which would then mean I would probably cave on the Stormtrooper, despite the small codpiece issue, since it would look good with Vader.

Crap.

Yoda could be a REALLY expensive exercise for me.

this body should be too small for jawas or ugnaughts. they need a third body somewhere between the Yoda and the Hobbits.

How about a 30 anniversary honor and go back to Empire pricing and sell him for $40. I know..never happen.

Yea a relaxed and a serious look would be nice. Would go well with Emperor.

Wish SS would have gave us this as a extra for Sidious.
_40507021_sidious.jpg

So it's safe to assume that we'll get some kind of DX type pack with multiple heads and a mix of gear? Is that the consensus?

THAT WOULD BE THE STUPIDEST FN DIRECTION TO CHOOSE
(Wish I can make that font bigger).

Why the hell would anyone want to spend say $130 for two head sculpts, two outfits, etc and only have 1 body? Anyone that wants to display both have to either buy 2 sets or pay toy anxiety like $80 for the body?

SSC should either release 2 figures seperately or 2 figure complete pack. DX is :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This isn't like Michael Jackson or the Joker where all you have to do is buy a loose HT figure to complete a second figure.

THAT WOULD BE THE STUPIDEST FN DIRECTION TO CHOOSE
(Wish I can make that font bigger).

Why the hell would anyone want to spend say $130 for two head sculpts, two outfits, etc and only have 1 body? Anyone that wants to display both have to either buy 2 sets or pay toy anxiety like $80 for the body?

SSC should either release 2 figures seperately or 2 figure complete pack. DX is :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This isn't like Michael Jackson or the Joker where all you have to do is buy a loose HT figure to complete a second figure.

I agree 100%, and I hate to use the term "DX Style" but with the plethora of heads laying around in that video clip it does make me wonder.... I have zero desire for a PT Yoda. Hell, I'd rather have a Prog action figure on my shelf then anything PT, so for me a OT Yoda with a couple of sculpts and some cool gear (lamp, snake, cane, backpack) would be perfect.

I'd honestly be a little pissed if it was a two-pack and I was forced to buy the PT version just to get the OT version.

they should split it up.

Can you imagine how useless for you just PT clothing and a head would be? No one would buy that if they couldn't also get the body

at least if its a complete 2 pack you could sell just the PT version. a few people did that with the Sidious 2 pack.

they should split it up.

Can you imagine how useless for you just PT clothing and a head would be? No one would buy that if they couldn't also get the body

at least if its a complete 2 pack you could sell just the PT version. a few people did that with the Sidious 2 pack.

We'll likely get a 2-pack with both, at $150. :lol:monkey4

they should split it up.

That crap would sit in 90% of our parts bins for eternity. Some would even buy two sets to display both versions... I can't imagine it myself but I thought I was picking up on that vibe from other posts when I was reading this AM.

Honestly, I'm thinking this will just be a OT version and I can't see why SS would do a multi pack. They wouldn't be doing themselves justice sales wise were they to blow all of the sales potential for Yoda on one release. Make the OT version first, then a couple years from now release a PT version with lightsaber and all.... No brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back