JND Studios 1:3 John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFi3nd

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Teaser posted on FB.

No F***ing way!😲 JW is def on my top 5 "must have" list. I'm all in on this one.

1000003297.png

Last edited:
I’m hoping it’s John Wick 2 as the suit he wears for the majority of the film is my favorite of all his suits. Sucks that I purchased a 1/6 version of the trunk having anticipated making a custom 1/6 figure. But I guess the good news is that’s all I’ve purchased so far.

Isn’t Blitzway/Prime1 also doing John Wick?

Last edited:
I’m hoping it’s John Wick 2 as the suit he wears for the majority of the film is my favorite of all his suits. Sucks that I purchased a 1/6 version of the trunk having anticipated making a custom 1/6 figure. But I guess the good news is that’s all I’ve purchased so far.

Agreed. Another reason I hope it's JW2 or later is so JND can include dog by his side.

Yes. IIRC, prime1/blitzway will be doing JW chapter 4.

I can easily imagine them doing two versions - JW2 or JW1, maybe how they did Blacksuit and normal suit Superman. Choose your version, 400 of each.

Agreed. Another reason I hope it's JW2 or later is so JND can include dog by his side.
That would be a great display especially when you look at how well the cat came out for the Catwoman piece. The fur is so well done on that, so I'm more confident on how good his dog would probably look if they were to include it.
Yes. IIRC, prime1/blitzway will be doing JW chapter 4.
Gotcha. Good thing I don't want one from Chapter 4 😅
I can easily imagine them doing two versions - JW2 or JW1, maybe how they did Blacksuit and normal suit Superman. Choose your version, 400 of each.
That's a cool idea. Though, that was more or less paint differences (aside from the cape) where as this would be two completely different suits that need to be tailored.

Last edited:

I’m sure you’ll have no problem selling off the 1/6 trunk.

Can’t wait to see this.
I have no room for anything 1/3 scale until someone produces the most beautiful Aragorn to ever exist- but this could be a good indicator of a Kojun 1/6 Wick to come.

I’m sure you’ll have no problem selling off the 1/6 trunk.
No problem selling it for sure. Getting my money back on it, most likely not. It's a real wood and metal custom that was pretty much the cost of the HT John Wick figure 😅 Would have to find the right buyer for something like that.

The Wicked Wonky Wick Walk is a staple feature of the character.
It most definitely is and I think JND nailed it.

After seeing this pic a few times, I'm realizing the base seems small enough for JW only which makes me think this may be JW 1. Ill still be happy with that, but that means dog(from JW2+) may not be included😒. I hope I'm wrong though. Looking forward to the full reveal.

Back