Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, mine says it's shipping soon.....

However I'm more than a bit concerned about actually getting the figure!

My SS Lara figure was delivered today......Only somehow either UPS or SS screwed up and delivered it to the wrong address.....

My correct address is on shipping and billing information too!

After getting home tonight searching for it and asking my wife what happened she tells me she was home all night and the UPS tracking info says it was delivered at 3pm and left on my front porch! Well, it wasn't.......So I called UPS's 1-800 and went threw the automated system. When it gave the address it said most of it correctly only it added "Ridge" to it. So now I know it went to the wrong place.

Of course in the morning I've got to contact UPS find out what's going on because I WANT MY LARA FIGURE and I don't want the same thing happening to Indy!

This IS the first time I've EVER had this happen.....

Yeah, my status is still at processing - ordered the exclusive about 5 minutes after it went up, so I don't know what the problem is!

Yeah, my status is still at processing - ordered the exclusive about 5 minutes after it went up, so I don't know what the problem is!

Same for me. I think it's because I am international. I don't know about others here, but my orders always are charged and shipped a few weeks later then when the US guys get them. The only exception to this has been Flexpay items.

Same for me. I think it's because I am international. I don't know about others here, but my orders always are charged and shipped a few weeks later then when the US guys get them. The only exception to this has been Flexpay items.

Well it's good to know I'm not on my own here. Bad news for Sideshow in that it gives me even longer to think about canceling (especially after more people are able to report on what might be a not-so-hot paint job, or loose joints), or changing my order to somewhere that charges more realistic shipping and a lower price anyway (after all, do I really need that exclusive torch?) Sometimes it sucks living here!

Where are most of you guys getting your indy figure besides from sideshow?? Sideshow has them on waiting list and I really wanna get one soon :whip

Ditto. I think they process US orders before international ones. Considering how we get absolutely raped on shipping, you'd think they'd throw us a bone and process the orders all at the same time. :banghead

Where are most of you guys getting your indy figure besides from sideshow?? Sideshow has them on waiting list and I really wanna get one soon :whip

I order mine from Corner Store Comics. Last night I called them and they said they should get them in this week (early next week at the latest) and they will then ship 'em out.

No kidding. Approaching 1,000 posts and barely any photos. We'll have to start an image thread Part II when everyone starts getting theirs in hand.

This is how image threads are though around here, they aren't dedicated purely to images, they become the new conversation thread for a collectible, just a bit refreshing because they feature in hand images instead of hype. Start 2, 3, 4 new image threads trying to get it just pictures and it'll never happen.

Although these do seem to go smoother when the image thread is started w/in hand photos from members. When we get them from other boards we seem to end up with long threads with little images.

I think this is one instance where it would be nice to have a review thread... even though we haven't gotten a review yet, it'd be nice to have a thread that just has the images compiled.

A topic that came up in a conversation with pjam the other day...... If SSC could do a properly scaled, well-fitted removable hat for Belloq, why not for Indy? Not that it matters, Trevor did a great job and who wants to see Indy in full gear with no fedora, anyway? Just a musing of mine. I think it might be eor the same reason as giving him an accessory as elaborate as the idol chamber. Maybe they thought he might be a weak seller and wanted to give him an edge.

I think the only thing that bothers me about not having a hat that fits on his head is that you don't have the option of adding a tilt to the hat or playing around with it. Aside from that they options they gave us work really well.

BTW, I hadn't noticed it before; but with regular and exclusives added the total ES for Indy is 9,000 figures! Haven't seen that many of a figure in a long time.

I think the only thing that bothers me about not having a hat that fits on his head is that you don't have the option of adding a tilt to the hat or playing around with it. Aside from that they options they gave us work really well.

Agreed, other than that I think Sideshow did a great job!

Back