Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the processed and shipped email...
lXh0OJb.gif

Charged and shipped. To overseas collector here, how much did you get charged for shipping? $40 to France for me. Feels a bit steep especially since i know i'll end up paying as much in VAT and csutom fees.

Charged and shipped. To overseas collector here, how much did you get charged for shipping? $40 to France for me. Feels a bit steep especially since i know i'll end up paying as much in VAT and csutom fees.

Forty bucks to Australia. Dearest item yet considering the size and weight.

Sideshow say it's a contribution towards shipping costs rather than the actual cost, they say they had to put it up to reflect the increasing shipping costs..., I believe it was the price of oil going up that was the reason given when I enquired, pretty funny really when you consider the price has since halved. :( Anyway, it's $40.00 for R2-D2 & $40.00 for a diecast Hot Rod Iron Man figure so it's definitely not a weight issue & still the contribution.

R2 is on the way, should have him by next friday.

The most i've ever been charged for shipping by ssc was for the indy statue on horse. That was about a year ago and cost 132 US dollars.
The box looks like a large suitcase, though, and weighed a fair bit.

Still marked Pre-Order on the site, so I'm wondering if they got a full shipment or only enough to fulfill some of the existing orders. If anyone sees this go to "Buy Now" please update the thread.

Back