Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped too! Should be here by next Thursday. Strange I haven't gotten the emails telling me. I had to log in to my account to find out.

Yep same - no e-mail, I go to my SSC account and it's already shipped. Weird... but AWESOME!:blissy

Almost $52AU. At least we aren't back to the bad old days of 70 cents in the dollar - yet.

I'm dreading the bill when Raynor comes in the next month or so, I imagine the box will be huge along with the shipping fee.

I'm trying to work out what I can sell off that I picked up at parity :lol - it'd make selling OS worth it given the huge shipping fees from Oz.

Good News: Mine shipped and will arrive on Monday.
Bad News: I'm at Sundance Film Festival in Park City and won't be back in L.A 'til Monday night. :gah:
Good News: George Lucas was here yesterday talking about the film business with Robert Redford.
Bad News: George said Hollywood Movies suck like cat videos and Circus acts and he didn't make money with Star Wars.
Good News: George said he made all his SW money on action figures.

George Lucas Rips Hollywood, ‘Stupid’ Cat Videos at Sundance | Variety

Just got the notification from SS that they are getting this early than the scheduled March release. Dunno if I should get an early flex pay processing and get this fast or wait till march and have a later batch that are defect free just in case there are any.

Local Fedex had my last SS package on Tuesday, they held it until Thursday, reason - not yet due for delivery. :lol

They've been a bit funny about that lately. I can pick it up from the depot in Fyswick, but I am paying 30 - 40 bucks. To my door please.

Sounds like we are local to each other.

Cool, I'm out near Gundaroo.

I'm in Tuggeranong at the moment, but I have a place in Crace I'm hoping to move into in a few months. If I do I'll finally be able to set up a display room.

I had to go through Gundaroo a few months back when I missed the Canberra turn off (Sydney to Canberra) in the fog at about 3am. Turned off at Gunning and passed through Gundaroo. The road through at that time of night is pretty scary with all the wildlife. Should have kept going and turned off at Yass. :rotfl

I'm in Tuggeranong at the moment, but I have a place in Crace I'm hoping to move into in a few months. If I do I'll finally be able to set up a display room.

I had to go through Gundaroo a few months back when I missed the Canberra turn off (Sydney to Canberra) in the fog at about 3am. Turned off at Gunning and passed through Gundaroo. The road through at that time of night is pretty scary with all the wildlife. Should have kept going and turned off at Yass. :rotfl

Cycling in Canberra:

Bad News: George said . . . he didn't make money with Star Wars.

Says the guy who sold Star Wars to Disney for a bajillion dollars :rolls eyes::

Getting R2 on Tuesday :rock

It's been all Sixth Scale these last few days. Got my Saxon a few days ago, Memories Spade J and Tyrion today. . . and R2 next week. Methinks Tyrion and R2 are gonna have wee-man battles.

Post pics please! (I'm another week out at least)
Here ya go.

bcbb96b824be15fe2366ec82645a587d.jpg

2f2ebf3bd62377c3f7c20bd6a51dee98.jpg

92830869ce953ac74f7b85444a00c444.jpg

c946d6ad525e4a36d0cf583346a040ac.jpg

I posted these on here a while back.

Back